PIC THREAD My tiny twin (:

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ellierose, Aug 21, 2016.

1. I was so happy to finally meet my tiny girl crush !! Alice Little [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] She's sooo sweet and I can't wait for future projects with her! Just wait on it ;););) image.jpeg Hehe finally I'm taller than someone (":

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That's so adorable!!

ellierose likes this.
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Too cute!!!! .... 2 adorable petite ladies.

ellierose likes this.
  4. Thanxx lovely!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

You two look so cute together. I know for sure you and Alice will create some magical parties together.

ellierose likes this.
  6. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

I was hoping you two would get together double the fun sized trouble ;)

ellierose likes this.
  7. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

It was so much fun to meet you as well! I'm so excited to get to know you better, and have lots of fun parties together!

auron79 and ellierose like this.
  8. It's so cute !!
    I can see 2 adorable girls. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

I'm looking for my partner with Sophia Sun.

ellierose likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I'm so very happy that I was with you met Alice!!! I would love to see both of you do a "Girl/Girl Shoot" with "Harry Connor"!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AliceLittle and ellierose like this.
  10. Aww the 2 of you so little and adorable!!! A fun-sized double package

11. You too make such an adorable duo, hope we see more pictures of the two of you together. :)

12. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Sweet, cute , adorable. There aren't enough words to describe you two!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

You guys are a perfect match. So edible.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thanks for liking my post and I can't wait to see you a Alice have more projects together!!! Both of you are soooo adorable and cute and I know everybody will "LOVE BOTH OF YOU TOGETHER!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ellierose likes this.
  15. We have so much planned!! And already a couple outdates coming up in the next few months!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] Thank you so much for introducing us! <3333 xoxox

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome, Ellie!!!! I'm excited to see "all your future endeavors with Alice". Both of you are sooo adorable, smart, witty, have a sense of humor and have all the qualities to succeed in anything both of you pursue in life!!! I am so very happy that both of you have met and I can't wait to see both of your relationship with each other grow!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with both of them!!! They are amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

I agree Cumisha! Ellie is sooooo cute! I definitely have a massive crush. <3

19. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

You guys are very cute[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_178924859199842.jpeg

20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You two would make quite the hot petite duo!