REVIEW My Time with Ms. Remy Martin By Slave J

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Oct 18, 2017.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

By Slave J

For anyone interested in experiencing Fem Dom at its finest, consider Ms. Remy Martin (known to me as Mistress Martin) at the Love Ranch North. First of all She is a very beautiful, intelligent Ebony Goddess with a high degree of elegance and charm. Very easy to talk with and having a radiant smile, Mistress Martin will soon have you in your place, that is of course, on your knees, responding to her instructions with the appropriate "Yes Mistress". She is very professional and knowledgable in the D/s scene and will take great measures to ensure your experience is real and rewarding. Mistress Martin is serious about your needs, and will respect and maintain your limits and safety. But don't be fooled or complacent with that beautiful smile. She will test you in order for you to enjoy the true meaning of Submission.

I recently visited Her to plan and discuss a future Party which will include a second Mistress, Mistress Cherry Lane. As it turned out, I soon found myself naked and experiencing the joy of worshiping Her beautiful Feet, massaging Her gorgeous Legs, and paying homage to Her incredible, magnificent Derriere. The sensations were beyond belief as the time passed what felt like mere seconds. I don't think you could find a better Dominatrix than the one and only Mistress Remy Martin. (Though the Love Ranch has a number of wonderful Women equally capable)

So don't delay. Visit Her and enjoy the honor of being in the presence of a first class Superior Woman.

torontoral likes this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @RemyMartin and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]