My Time With Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lover5, Apr 29, 2017.

1. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I have talked to Jade on the boards and always told here I would come meet her when I came home to visit. Well I had a family emergency last week and happened to be in Reno. I took a chance and went to the Love Ranch North to meet Jade. When I arrived I asked if she was around and the bartender went and told her I was there. When she came out we hugged and I told her Happy New Year she told me to tell her in person when we met. She is as beautiful as everyone says and the body is amazing. She sat down and told me she had an appointment coming in but could talk for a few minutes so we talked and talked about so many things. She is a smart intelligent person who had many questions for me as well. Then she received a message that the person would be late and would miss the appointment. So we went to her room for more conversation and she asked me if I would like to spend time with her. Of course I said yes and the negotiation was quick and very fair. We had a explosive time that both of us will remember for a long time. She is all that and then some Thank You Jade you are a sweetheart and anyone who has not seen her do yourself the favor and get your butt over there she will not disappoint. She walked me out and introduced me to Casey Cross and I told her hello she was looking very pretty herself (Shout out to Casey). Jade and I said our goodbyes and I walked out of there feeling like a million bucks thank you Jade you are special.

tuch2881, PhoenixRising and JadeCapri like this.
  2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Sounds like you had a great time! Wish I had been here to meet you as well. I love putting a face to a name. Hope to catch you next time you are in town!

PhoenixRising likes this.
  3. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Me too hope to meet later this year. Yes I had a great time thanks Lexi.

PhoenixRising and LexieJames like this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am so happy I found it!
    I will save my little space and return to respond. Edited

It was such a nice surprise that you had the time to come visit me :)
    I am so happy that I was in house and we connected. It is a happy new year indeed. Sometimes things happen for a reason. This was one of these times. Hehe I wasn't sure if you wanted to stay or just meet me, but so glad that you stayed. I loved our time together and our conversation. I am so excited for your new venture and want to hear how things are going. I mean, you don't have to tell me, but know that I would love to hear about the progress :)

You are a sweetheart and I have an special time with you. Whenever you have some extra time, know that I will be here.
    Thank you so much.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I would luv to be in the middle of that party hopefully the next time around i could be ya'lls servant :)

lover5 likes this.
  6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just wanted to let you know I have responded :)

7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Jade and of course I will keep you posted and you are a wonderful person and the sex we had was explosive[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was amazing!
    Sorry you missed him :(
    I believe it was last minute thing.

lover5 likes this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is a possibility too.

10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Exploring you was amazing. Your lips are so soft and inviting. :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]