REVIEW My time with AudreyNoelle

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BrianASG, Jul 13, 2017.

1. I was finally able to make snother trip out the the Bunny Ranch. And this time, I was able to spend it with the beautiful Audrey Noelle.

I found her on the Boards about a week ago, and I couldn't resist reaching out to her. Her adorable smile and captivating body were too hard to ignore. We talked a few times over the chat, and I finally found a time that worked for me, as well as for her. (I didn't know you should call before coming over, so that's my bad. :D)

I got to the Ranch, and when I saw her, she was even better in person! Not gonna lie, I felt a litte out of her league. But her personality, beautiful eyes, and amazing smile just made it easier to talk with her. I had already been to the Ranch, so I opted out of the Tour (seeing as how the newest addition to the property was the remodeling of the front gate :p).

The negotiations were easy. We chatted a while, reminiscing on CA a bit, and I told her what I was looking for. She made me feel very comfortable with being back at the Ranch.

I'll leave the streamy details between me and her, but the sex was amazing! She was comfortable with me being in control, and that fact the she enjoyed our time together made the experience even more exciting!

I really can't wait until my next trip up to the Ranch! Thanks, @AudreyNoelle for an amazing time, and I hope you enjoy the review! Thanks for helping out with the rest of the champagne, and yes, I survived the long trip back! :cool:

tuch2881 and AudreyNoelle like this.
  2. As I said previously, it was my absolute pleasure meeting you and partying with you!!! I had such an amazing time with you and our time together was so effortless. I'd love to see you again if you ever come back to the ranch!!!! Thanks so much for your sweet review ❤️:oops:

BrianASG and tuch2881 like this.