My time with Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Daikomyo, May 31, 2010.

1. Today was the first time that I ever visited the Bunny Ranch (or anyplace like it), so I wasn't sure how nervous I would be, as I am generally very nervous about doing a lot of things for the first time, even those that have nothing to do with sex.

I had no problem with nerves, thanks to Anna Suvari, though I can say I was at a loss for words at times because of my experience with her. I didn't feel pressured. I was actually surprised at how comfortable I felt. And I think I can safely say that she got a charge out of me, even after our party. ;)

It was definitely an enjoyable time and an experience that I will think about for a long time.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Happy to hear you had an awesome time, Daikomyo! How long was your party, if I may ask?

3. I, too, will think about it for a long time! Thank you for a wonderful experience! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

4. It was an hour.

5. She's just so good with all the nerves isn't she? Was exactly the same with me, and I'm the kinda guy that's so shy I hide in shadows and can barely look at ladies while speaking to them.

6. congrats :mrgreen:

7. Where are you now, Seannie? Come out, come out, wherever you are! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Interesting to hear how you weren't nervous at all. I'm pretty sure my heart would be pounding so fast and loudly that I would barely be able to hear Anna speak. :roll:

9. Don't look behind you, but you're gonna feel some hands on your waist and they're gonna move up and down and around. :twisted:

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Any time spent with Anna is time well spent. :D

11. I'm waiting! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]