REVIEW My time with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by knitwit, May 12, 2017.

1. I wrote this review a while back for this party that happened back in December, now that I'm using these forums more, I figured I should post it here.

This was my second brothel experience and my first time at Sagebrush. I was checking out the Carson area brothels websites, where one girl (well several really) caught my attention, Alice Little. Being rather impulsive that morning I decided to call and see if she was available, they checked with her and she was willing to come in to meet me, which was awesome of her. Once there we chat at the bar a bit, where I find out about her fun geeky hobbies, which is a bonus in my book. We then go on a tour and then negotiations. With that out of the way we get to the actual party, which I will admit I was nervous, partly with her being only the second courtesan I was with. She was great about it though, taking it slow and letting me get more comfortable with it. Not going to go into really anymore details about the rest of the time but it was definitely a great time. She's a wonderful lady and a joy to talk to. I look forward to see her again in the future, although next time will likely involve more ripping of of clothes, ha!

AliceLittle and BusyPainting like this.
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet review my friend! :) Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

3. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Haha you're not the only one knitwit who really appreciates Alice's geekiness it's definitely a plus in my book too.

4. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Come
    Come for the pretty smile, stay for the geek out.

5. I love a lot of geek crammed into a small frame, must be Time Lord technology at work ;-)

6. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

7. Virginia City is always a great place to explore if you ask me.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your amazing review on Alice!!! She is awesome and aims to please!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Aww, thank you Beautiful. Hope you have a good weekend.

10. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

She is a joy to talk with. I am glad I'm not the only person who impulsively spent time with Alice.

11. I'm glad too hun, it was great that we ended up together, I really must thank Hannah for facilitating it.

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Simply elegant. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Why thank you hun, see you soon.

14. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

My first time was impulsive and I've been coming back ever since.

15. Impulse is the best way to find something new and unexpected.

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Sounds fantastic! What a great choice!

18. Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Right back at you beautiful.

19. Knitwit you'll have to come back and see my new space.

20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Way to go @AliceLittle nice to see you wearing your seat belt. As I told you when we met this past winter as a volunteer fire fighter of 30+ years and thousands of MVA, I have never EVER had to unbuckle a dead person. I preach this all the time, thanks for setting a good example for your fans

AliceLittle likes this.
  21. I've worked as an EMT in the past myself- it's so important to always wear a seatbelt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. IMG_3638.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Fabulous dear that new room really suits you its coming together nicely

24. Thanks I'm still putting some touches on it to make it feel like it's really mine.