My time with Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BigM, Oct 10, 2017.

1. About 4 years ago I made my first trip to the bunny ranch. I did not know what to expect and I was pretty nervous. I decided not to have a line up but instead go to the bar and relax.

I was sitting at one end of the bar enjoying a drink and admiring all the lady's there. Two other guys were sitting at the bar enjoying their conversations with the ladies sitting with them. About twenty minutes later this beautiful blond sat down at the opposite end of the bar. I was nervous but finally made eye contact with Air For e Amy. She looked at me and waved me over to her with a beautiful smile.

I went over to Amy introduced myself and we started having a great conversation. Amy was interested in getting to know me and did not even ask if I wanted to go with her to her room. No pressure at all. Amy was making me feel so comfortable. Having that time to get to know one another was incredible. After about 45 minutes of talking I decided to ask Amy if we could go to her room. Amy took my hand and walked me back to her room. The entire time she was paying 100% attention to me.

We got to her room and sat down on her bed and lightly started to kiss. Amy never pressured me into anything. She did everything to make my experience with her the best girlfriend experience. Amy is smart, caring, beautiful and truly cares about her clients. I can't wait to see her again.

BigAlbowski and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. Oh my! Thank you BigM! You were all my pleasure! I just love you to pieces! I'm also so glad that we stay in touch. I love to make a new friend with everyone I meet and am that I am lucky enough to spend time with someone as enjoyable and charming as you! Thank you my love. And thank you for taking the time to write a review for me at my request so many years later. It's nice to know your experience was memorable enough to even write a review so many years later!!![​IMG]

john Jag likes this.
  3. Wow! What a battle going on here in the review section. This post went to page 6 in just one day! This is nuts. I'll see what we can do to get our reviews attached to our profile page. I think it's too difficult to find a review on someone you are interested in underneath all the spam......

4. And by the way, BigM. I really hope we can see each other soon!

5. With the holidays coming up, isn't it time you gave yourself the gift of Air Force Amy?
    [​IMG]

6. Gentlemen, your #1 option for the holidays is waiting...
    [​IMG]

7. It's time to celebrate! With a big dose of me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

8. Valentines Day is less than a month away,
    plenty of time to plan a party with me!

[​IMG]

9. Book me now for an experience tailored to suit you 100%!
    [​IMG]

10. So, who will be my date this valentines day?
    Are you the one?

[​IMG]

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience! xoxo

12. It really was wonderful! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I'm waiting for you!

[​IMG]

14. I need a night out! Any takers?
    [​IMG]

15. Every day is a celebration with Air Force Amy!
    [​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. It is now officially spring!
    Enjoy this time of rebirth and awakening with me!
    [​IMG]

18. Feel free to visit my website for any and all info!
    [​IMG]