REVIEW My threesome with Chanel and Aria Arial

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BrianASG, Mar 3, 2017.

1. I definitely didn't think my trip was complete until I made my way to the Bunny Ranch. I had just spent my first day at Kit Kat Ranch, but I still felt that I needed to make it to the "Crystal Palace".

I pressed the gate button, and one of the first girls to greet me at the door was Chanel. I had been on the message boards quite a while to notice her right away. The tattoos, the body, but what really got me were her eyes. She definitely kept her attention on me.

I made my way to the bar, and we immediately struck a conversation. She has an amazing personality, and even better, she knows what Tacos El Gordo is (if you don't know, better Google that shizz), and I was almost convinced that we would spend time together.

We went to her room to negotiate, and she was telling me how Aria Arial was one of her friends. All I could think of was that I had seen a lot of her videos before (and they're pretty damn good too), and how intimidating that was, let alone that I had never been with 2 girls before. Chanel definitely wanted to have fun with both of us. How could I say no, right?

After paying the cashier, I freshened up in Chanel's bathroom, and opened the door to two amazingly beautiful bodies. Our hand were all over each other, their lips and tongues worked their magic, and the sex was even better!! If anything, I should've canceled my flight back home and booked more time!

Chanel and Aria, you both took care of me in ways I couldn't have imagined. You both made my time at the Ranch one I won't forget, and always wanting more! I hope this review helps both of you out, and helps the dudes out there make good choices. :D

AriaArial, chanel and kmoney like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BrianASG likes this.
  3. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

hey there we had a blast with you as well and be sure to eat some tacos for me :)

kissing you felt great you made me feel so good !!!!
    I definitely wouldn't mind spending more time with you !!
    wet kisses xoxo
    chanel

kmoney and BrianASG like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! Awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks kMoney for liking my post!!! You are so sweet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. AriaArial
    Chat with Me

AriaArial tweet me ariaarial94

[smilie=be mine!.gif]Omg I had so much fun enjoyed every minute would love to be with you both again xoxo see you soon my love

kmoney and BrianASG like this.