My Third Party With Ruby

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KansasGuy, Sep 28, 2015.

1. I've been fortunate enough to have partied with Ruby three times now....and I have nothing but great things to say. This last trip I made was just before Labor Day....so I've been slacking a little bit in getting a review up on to the boards.

There's not many new things left to say about Ruby...all of the glowing reviews she has compiled make it very evident that she is both skilled and passionate at what she does.

What I will say is that spending time with Ruby is both unbelievably amazing and unbelievably frustrating at the same time. Between her engaging personality, sweet disposition, and obvious beauty, anyone who parties with her would be hard pressed not to have the time of their life. But for those exact same reasons, she has a way of making the hours and minutes feel like seconds.....I seriously haven't been as shocked and disappointed as I was when I found out our time was about to come to an end. I'm sure I had the best look on my face once that intercom kicked on....

Losing track of time isn't really a knock on her though...if anything, it really shows how great of a companion Ruby can be. There aren't many things in this world where I feel like I can completely lose myself, but being with her is one definitely one of them. After partying with her multiple times, I don't feel in any way that spending time with her is getting stale....it just keeps getting better.

Ruby is a sweet, intelligent, passionate, and beautiful woman. I can't help but give her anything but praise. Visits four, five and six are definitely in the works.....

Thanks for everything Ruby!!

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

What a beautiful review for a beautiful girl! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Gahhhh! You are so sweet and so cute! I'm so glad we got to spend more time together :) and I can't wait until our next! You are seriously one of the most adorable clients I've ever had! Kiss kiss kiss! Thank you very much for this and looking forward to our next date :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4. Thanks, Rihanna!

5. Elle
    Chat with Me

Elle Procrastination Leads To Masturbation

Such an awesome review! ;)

6. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review! Ruby is awesome!

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Missing you an awful lot, Kimberly! xoxoxoxo

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thinking of you, KansasGuy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

And our next one is coming up :) Yay!

[​IMG]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

11. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]