My Strap-on Evening With Brooklyn Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeySmilinguy, Mar 28, 2010.

1. I had the pleasure of meeting Brooklyn Star last night at the BunnyRanch, and as it was my first trip to BR, I didn't know much about the ladies there or HBO's Cathouse series. But what I did notice was a wonderfully sophisticated brunette lady, the lovely Brooklyn. Her captivating eyes and enticing smile where what drew me in, and if the greatest sex toy is the brain, hers is finely tuned. :)

The more traditional sex I negotiated with her was fantastic. She had a number of positions that were downright erotic and sexy, and the way she communicated with her body language was heavenly. And those hands of hers... soft, supple, and talented. It was great to just cuddle with her too, she really knows how to make a guy feel wanted.

Definitely the hightlight of the evening was the strap-on sex. The sight of her with her dildo strapped to her hips and mound, ready to go, was sooooo sexy! She had me on all fours, and the first time her lubed strap-on dildo filled my insides was pure bliss. It took a moment to get used to the feeling, to let the initial protest of the anal intrusion calm down, but Brooklyn was very patient with me. I liked the way she pegged me, nice and slow at first to give me a chance to relax, then a nice tempo later on that left me moaning with practically every stroke. It was short and sweet due to time constraints, but well worth it.

[smilie=call me.gif]
    -mikey :)

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Very well written review. And eye opening!