RANCH SPECIAL My Special NOW until I Get It!

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 21, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I want the Audi Q5 Hybrid!!! I want it bad!!! So until I get it, my special, I'm offering a ONE solid week for the funds to get this car!!!!
    Outdate FUN, IN room Fun ANYWHERE FUN FUN FUN! I'm talking XxX love making smorgasbord, gfe sensuality FUN FILLED outdate party In house party All Over Party!!!!
    I will LOOOVE YOU for helping me get my DREAM CAR.

2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

WOW What a great special to run! Its always so satisfying after you reach the goal you made to get what you always wanted!

3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

You've got to help this woman get her car! Plus, with all she has to offer, you'd be doing yourself a favor too. Be sure to book your appointment with this KISSable gal!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

YesssS My happiness will be bursting from my Body, like oozing sexuality, the things I'll want to do to please the man who helps me get my DREAM CAR [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm going to shower him with appreciation that feels like love...because I'll be in a very loving mood lol

5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

You'll have to show it off when you finally get it! [smilie=happy.gif]

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Oh I certainly will.
    It's so pretty

Air Force Amy likes this.
  7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm sooO ready for this Party!! A Solid Week!!!!!!!

8. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Now this is a fabulous special, Melissa! I hope these gents hurry in and help you accomplish your goal!

Lita Crystal-Skull likes this.
  9. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

You'll get it Melissa sexy as you are[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Gia!!!
    I'm happy to say I got the personality to Keep any gentleman seeking a polished and delicate lady with a sweet and adventurous nature entertained and intrigued for multiple hours...
    rps20160809_224431_543.jpg

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ... rps20160811_185208_204.jpg

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen for.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a Gfe provider. One of the best and I know this because of the feed back from my suitors and my long list of repeat clientele.
    I'm extremely Soft, very very feminine and I do invite you to join me in embracing my femininity. I love to be worshipped for my femininity. I love to be caressed and held. I nearly purrr like a happy little kitten.
    My skin is impossibly sensitive and silky soft. My curves are soft like pillows, for you to rest and hold. My face is soft and feminine, sweet like an angel. Men say to me, "I LOVE YOUR FACE", Seriously. Not to mention my body! 34Dd 28 39 5'4. You will find great warmth and comfort from within my thighs, between my breasts, behind my knees, at the curve of my lower back, my beautiful neck, I am purely pleasure. Please don't cheat yourself by missing out on the experience Only I am certain to give. Do let me be your guide through a hedonistic fantasy. That of seduction, passion, lust, pleasure... Bliss

Some of my favorite kinks include but certainly not limited to:
    Taboo Role-Play, Body Worship, Feminization / Sissification, Humiliation, Golden Showers, Ass Worship Foot Worship and so much more! Just ask. I'm open minded and always up to conquer new challenges and further my knowledge and know how in the art of seduction and pleasure.

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Still waiting for my hero to help make My dream a Reality ;)

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I want this car soooO bad!!!!
    I will love you forever and ever if you help me get it.

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I want this car. My special is still in affect!

17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

No :( not Yet but I have faith

19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Still waiting for this to happen!!!
    Somebody, please make my Christmas awesome!!!

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Saw one today ... it was maroon

23. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Still waiting :)
    Where's MY Santa daddy?¿

24. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm available ANYTIME By Appointment With a Deposit!!!
    For my schedule updates check me out on Twitter @Miss_MKiss OR You Can Simply email me, I answer my emails personally and within 24hrs but usually sooner.

I'm Based at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas
    Call 775 372 5678 To Book

I am also available BY APPOINTMENT With Deposit at The Reno / Tahoe Location, Kit Kat Guest Ranch
    Call 775 246 9975 To Book Me In Reno

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Where is my secret santa????????????

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Now taking reservations for December 2016

27. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775.246.7252

What a AWESOME way to get your dream car..I hope you get it soon...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'd take a Fiat 500 too. They're cute.

29. LydiaFaithfull
    Chat with Me

LydiaFaithfull ACH madam, sex columnist, pro-domme

can we please go on a road trip after this happens? i don't care where, just somewhere warm! miami?

MelissaKiss likes this.
  30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Still waiting. Who will be my santa?

32. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

~2014-04-12 / 8.5 9 "Excellent Provider! Sweet Personality, Curvy in all the right Places. Great ass!" hard4utonight
    ~2014-01-07 / 9 & 10 "My new ATF! Excellent provider, top notch pro, a must see for any veteran or rookie" Scubacock
    ~2014-01-15 / 8.5 & 10 "One word - Amazing! She is a true Gem well worth repeating
    ~2013-11-10 / 7.5 & 8 good time!" Reza
    ~2013-09-13 / 9 & 10 "OH. MY. GOD. simply amazing".
    ~2013-08-18 / 9 & 10 "Great session, very sweet girl, awesome boobs!" Scubacock
    ~2013-07-15 / 8 & 9.5 "Pretty woman, very friendly with great breasts." digitaldesires
    ~2013-05-19 / 9 & 9.5 Great smile, very friendly attitude and just the right amount of curves Blue_Ball
    ~2013-05-16 / 8 & 8.5 "Dont miss this one gentleman" 408hobby
    ~2012-11-11 / 8.5 & 10 "One heck of a ride" nibsmahi
    ~2012-10-08 / 9 & 9 "Sensual, soft, exotic, sincere, real, clean, comforting, caring"... adkhiker