About Me MY SELFIES

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by VeronaAmore, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

2. Solaida Vegas,

Thank you so much beautiful for taking the time out to comment on my pix and for the like!!!

XOXO,

Verona Amore
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. You are more than welcome to come get lost with me anytime here at the KitKat Air Force Amy!!! I would love to get lost with you gorgeous!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Air Force Amy likes this.
  4. Thank you so much beautiful big sister of mine!!! Miss you LOTS!!!!! LOVE YOU!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

I might have to take you up on that offer since we're so close in proximity ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  6. Oh Yes!~~Please do !!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Great selfies! You have beautiful eyes!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  8. THANK YOU SHELBY!!!! You are gorgeous girl!!!! I hope that we get to meet considering you're so close to me!!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. You are absolutely beautiful!!!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  10. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Beautiful pictures!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VeronaAmore likes this.
  11. THANK YOU THUMPER!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. THANK YOU ADALINERAY!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

VeronaAmore likes this.
  14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

15. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Yep Air Force Amy took the words out of my mouth you have stunning eyes.

VeronaAmore likes this.
  16. Aww she totally does! So adorable

VeronaAmore likes this.
  17. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Very pretty selfies oh yeah all eyes ate on you Verona book now with her @ kit kat ranch 20160520_130722.jpg

VeronaAmore likes this.
  18. Same here
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  19. THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL LOVELY!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I LOVE YOU ARYA BLACK!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AryaBlack likes this.
  21. THANK YOU MR LOVE!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. THANK YOU!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. THANK YOU ARYA LOVER GIRL!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AryaBlack likes this.
  24. THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Hey cutie! I think you need to share some new selfies!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

26. I love you too babe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. You are more than welcome my love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. MORE AMAZING THAN EVER, WOW BABY YOU LOOK SO SEXY!!!!
    I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT OUR NEXT DATE...MUAH!!!
    XOXO
    RUSSELL