About Me MY SELFIES

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by VeronaAmore, Jul 27, 2016.

1. HERE ARE MY NEW SELFIES:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Very pretty! :)
    -----------------------------

VeronaAmore likes this.
  3. Those eyes [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Very pretty Verona!

VeronaAmore likes this.
  4. Aaaawwww.....Thank you oh so very much RoxyGold;) You're a Sweetheart[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you my love AryaBlack [smilie=be mine!.gif] XOXOXOXOXOOXOX[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love your new eye lashes - they make your eyes sexier!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  7. You're more than welcome Verona :):)

VeronaAmore likes this.
  8. Thank you oh so very much my beautiful big sister!! Inside and out you are absolutely STUNNING!!!

AryaBlack likes this.
  9. Ohhhhh stoppp itttt. Just kidding, don't stop ;) Haha! Thank you lovely, so glad you're here at Kit Kat and my roomie!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  10. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

I love these selfies!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Whew Faint :) [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Lovely pictures

VeronaAmore likes this.
  12. VeronaAmore likes this.
  13. Thank you Cumisha!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. Thank you Soo much ArielMoon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

XOXOXOXOXOOX,
    VeronaAmore
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

15. Thank you SOO much Kevin0071!!! I will have more for you soon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Hugs and lots of Kisses!!!

Verona Amore
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Back at ya darling XOXXOXOOXOXOX can't wait to meet you soon

VeronaAmore likes this.
  17. Thank you oh so very much AdalineRay!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I can't wait to meet you as well Kevin!!! Please remind me when we get to meet sweetheart? Did you say you were coming LaborDay Weekend?

VeronaAmore

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

19. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

I'll pm ya and remind you :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=happy.gif];)

VeronaAmore likes this.
  20. PLEASE DO LOVE!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VERONA AMORE
    XOXOXOOXOXOX

21. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Done Gorgeous :) that avatar picture faint

VeronaAmore likes this.
  22. KEVIN,

SOO GLAD THAT YOU LIKE MY NEW AVATAR SWEETHEART!!!

HUGS KISSES AND ALL THE SMOOCHES YOU CAN HANDLE!!!

VERONA AMORE
    XOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX

23. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

o_O:cool::) woooooooooooooooooooow what a Kiss [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  24. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
    VERONA AMORE
    :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

25. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

26. Gentlemen book a party with this sexy kitty today! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great selfies Verona!

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Beautiful personality as well! It's a pleasure to have met you doll!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

VeronaAmore likes this.
  29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

She is so adorable and ... fairy like angel rps20160729_193922_830.jpg

VeronaAmore likes this.
  30. AaaaaaWWWWwwwww!!! Thank you very much Air Force Amy!!! You are an absolute doll!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Verona Amore

Air Force Amy likes this.
  31. Thank you SOOO much big sister!!! I LOVE YOU!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Thank you oh so very much Melissa Kiss!!! It has been an absolute pleasure to have met you as well doll!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  33. VeronaAmore likes this.
  34. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Let the good times roll sweetie!!!

35. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

Beautiful doll!!! See you soon.. Keep smiling and enjoy!

VeronaAmore likes this.