My second time with Jade Capri (AKA Review #2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by atlfan, Dec 14, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

My second time with Jade Capri

[​IMG]

Brazilian Fever

This was my second date with the girl of my dreams Jade Capri. My first review was extremely personal and quite long. My goal with this one is to make it easier to read and highlight some things that may not be talked about as much. Personally, I don’t like reviews that are too explicit when describing the sex such as the number of climaxes and stuff. I will just say I did an overnight and it was by far the nicest evening and morning of my life. It was so fun to just talk with Jade about what had been going on in our lives and catch up with each other since we met 7 months ago.

I can relate to the other message board members when saying I am slightly hesitant about writing too many reviews because Jade is already so popular. I wish she would give a bad party every once in a while so she wouldn’t have so many fans! Part of me wants to try new things with new girls at the ranch but my budget and my sensitive Caucasian heart will not let me. Haha. I know Jade will not be at the ranch as long as I hope for and I feel like I need to see her as much as possible before she retires. I wish I was a local!

[​IMG]

With Jade I value the companionship, advice, support, and our friendship just as much as physical part. I like learning from her about all sorts of things from sex to just life in general. She has truly helped me with my confidence and happiness and I feel like I grow up a little each time I visit her.

So many things just feel right about choosing Jade to spend my time with. I have had so many “oh my gosh” moments with her. An example is when I told her about a unique interest that I have. I was not expecting her to know about it because we are from different countries, cultures, etc. To my surprise, she knew exactly what I was talking about and more. She is incredibly perceptive and really impresses me when she can pick up on exactly what I am feeling. She also has an amazing ability to send you a text or email at just the perfect moment when you are thinking about her or in need.

[​IMG]

When you describe Jade honestly it sounds like an exaggeration or flattery. She is smart, sweet, genuine, funny, caring, and beautiful. When I first read reviews of Jade they were all the same. They said that she is the perfect woman in every way possible. When I met her for the first time not only were all the things I read true, I felt like she exceeded those incredibly high expectations. Jade should be the new spokeswoman for Dos Equis. “The most interesting woman in the world” I am so fascinated by how well rounded she is in all the things I look for in a woman. I have never known a woman who can make a trip to the DMV so exciting. Haha.

[​IMG]

What impressed me the most is that Jade’s priority is my happiness, and not booking as many dates with me as possible. Even though I have booked two dates with her this year I never felt any pressure from her to do so. She knows I can get lonely and she never took advantage of me. She told me she would rather me find a nice girl in my town than have me get on a plane and spend a lot of money when I want to have some fun. Let’s face it, guys are the most easily manipulated creatures on the planet and Jade has never tried to lure me out to the ranch. She is extremely ethical in her approach and I really appreciate that. She would rather give me advice and try to help me instead of taking my money. She always told me to take my time and to not rush into it based on emotions.

I estimate that 90% of all people who have a date with Jade will return if they have the budget to do so. After seeing Jade, the idea of never getting to see her face to face again did not even sound like a possibility. She is the type of woman you would work in a coal mine 18 hours a day for as long as you knew you could see her for a few hours before work the next day.

[​IMG]

One thing I really like is that she covers her boobies and special areas in her pics. She also does not show her face which adds mystery. I think this is really cute. If you search the message boards you will find less than 4 nipple pics and no vagina pics. I think it is a shyness or a bashfulness (like Dennis said on ustream) which I find incredibly relatable and appealing.

Her smile says a thousand words and can really tell you everything that you need to know about her. Her smile, eyes, accent, and personality are a match made in heaven. I think she should be a hostage negotiator because her voice and accent are so kind and sweet. Not to mention cute! Her voice is very calming and always puts me at ease no matter the situation. I loved watching her walk around the room getting ready, and before we went to sleep. I could watch Jade brush her teeth for hours. Lol.

[​IMG]

Another thing I really enjoy is what I call the "sex look" Jade gives you right before things get steamy. It always makes me extremely comfortable and really turns me on. To me she communicates so much with just her beautiful blue eyes and smile. I bet if Jade didn't know a word of English we could still understand eachother and have have an amazing time together. Haha. This would be a fun role play.

Finally, I would like to point out that despite being a fan favorite at the ranches and receiving thousands of complimentary posts, texts, e-mails, and reviews she is one the most modest ladies I’ve ever met. I’ve told her she is perfect on more than one occasion and she will not accept it! She says “oh I am not perfect you must be sleepy”. If I received the amount of praise and attention Jade gets my ego would be spinning out of control. I would probably start walking around with a crown and sceptre. Haha. I really like this about her.

I truly envy anyone who knows Jade in her personal life.

Thank you Jade for a special night just like you promised and a special shout out to Nikki (I always love NFL discussions with pretty ladies) and Miss Skye (thank you for the delicious cake!) who I had the pleasure of meeting for the first time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Very nice atlfan. Sounds like you had a great time with Jade!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Excellent review!!! Jade continues to prove she is Extraordinary!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Excellent review Atlfan and I couldn't agree more to every word you said about her. I am very lucky to be local and spoiled when it comes to seeing her.

I glad you enjoyed your time and nice avatar! Lol

5. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thanks! Your first review gave my baby ass the courage to go meet Jade and was really well written. It was very relatable and well timed. Also i didnt know about the Best of the best contest until i saw ur signature on twitter. Obviously i voted for the worlds most interesting woman in all categories.

6. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thanks! Ur review was really well written and ur advice thread is really helpful for first timers.

7. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thank you! Writing the review and reading Jades response is part of the fun!

8. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Cool, glad you found them useful.

9. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

I'm glad my review gave you the courage to go see here and many more wonderful experiences. Each one gets better and better. I myself can't wait to see her when she gets back from vacation.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it's a really nice write up. The message board members are really stepping up when writing reviews. Thank you WR [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you, I just reflect what I am feeling Al. They are responsible for it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you TG. He does have a way to write and I am happy you agree with his words. I mean, you better :lol:
    He always have nice avatars. I actually posted the latest on my response to his review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... it's so nice to see you guys getting along :p
    Seriously, that is why reviews are so important, So much so that I always add time when someone is whiling to write a review.

Again, " Stay thirsty my friends" lol

15. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thank you Jade! You sure know how to make me blush. You really had me laughing talking about how you would take the criminal's weapon. Hearing your thoughts is the perfect way to transition into our next romantic weekend. I look forward to doing exciting new things to you and with you. Lol.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thanks. When you meet Jade she will leave a lasting impression. I am proud to be on Jade's cheerleading squad. Although I should probably spread the love around a bit. Lol.

17. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Great Reviews for the Beautiful miss Jade Capri very well written [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thank you Angelina. I secretly have a huge crush on you. Can I request some new twitter pics?

19. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Aww secret crushes are always exciting :D I can definitely take care of that new pics it is sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well, that wasn't my intention but I think you are super cute when you do blush. Lol. I have to be funny as you are when you write hehe.
    I like what I just read Alt :twisted: you like to give me thoughts huh?

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will be sure to meet you when you visit again Bills. All the message board members are very generous with me in terms of passing the good word. I love them all. It's very kind of you to agree with Al even before meeting me in person. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Such a Turn On!

23. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thanks!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

The pics are a great touch to the review. You make me laugh. You have some creativity. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You edited this review so good that I have to quote the whole thing again so people have the chance to read it. lol to the pics and the coal mine man's face. Not laughing at him but your idea to add it t the review.

26. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Thank you! I think the best part of reviews are the parts that create strong visuals in one's mind. Google image search has been very kind to me.

27. Re: My second time with Jade Capri

Zebra pic update. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Superb review of a superb lady!! [smilie=happy.gif]

29. Nice!

30. Ty! She is one of a kind ! Smart, sexy, patient, funny, caring, and understanding. What more can a guy ask for??

31. Last time I saw you I snuck a peek at your ears when your hair was up. They were really cute! I should have nibbled on those by now! Doh!

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know what you mean, because I am very visual, especially at a restaurant...
    hmmm thinking well, eating... and our date... yeap. MAkes total sense heheh

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Wanna know a secret? I think you are superb too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]