My second party with the beautiful Sarah Greenmore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jacoob, Oct 19, 2016.

1. So this was my second party with the beautiful Sarah Greenmore. I had my first party with her last October and it was one of a kind. As I walked into the ranch I got to see my good friend Denyelle Dunn. I got to catch up with her & it was so nice to see her. Sarah ran a little late but I didn’t mind at all, “good things come to those who wait”. As I was waiting for her I talked with Denyelle & even got to see the new girl Misty who is very cute.

A few minutes later around the corner she walked out, she looked breathtaking. She sat down & we started to talk and catch up; ( Sara has the most soft tone sweet voice you have ever heard). After catching up we took her gifts in to her room and sat down on the couch. For the next few minutes we just held each other & smiled it was very nice. We quickly settled on a price & before she got Denyelle we opened her presents. I got her a BEBE top along with Walking Dead socks. But my favorite gift to watch her open was the huskie dog. [​IMG]

She loves huskies & I thought this would make her smile.

After Denyelle charged my card we then proceeded to get the party started, she slowly came up to me & kissed me then she took me to the massage table & I got the most intimate massage ever in my life. As I was getting sensually massaged by her all I could think was how lucky I am that this beautiful women is with me is beyond words. Her body & skin is so soft & the way she talks is so sweet. I will not go into detail but I will say Sarah is a stunning women who knows how to melt your heart & give you a lifetime of memories. I have mild cerebral palsy so women don’t find me interesting, but with Sarah I feel normal & loved. Thank you Sarah for giving me love, comfort, & making me feel special. To anyone thinking about booking a party with her please do so now, she gives 100% of her time to you & is very good at giving you a amazing night. I highly recommend buying her BEBE because someone this breathtaking deserves beautiful clothes.

The only negative to seeing Sara is when the party is over & you have to say goodbye, but I will be down there again in May & for the next 6 months I will have great memories to think of until the next time I can wrap my arms around her.

[​IMG]image upload no registration

PS. Sarah, Motley Crue will never be the same.

Broadhildt likes this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! I'm so jealous. I finally got to meet Sara at the big Halloween party. She was vamping like Mae West & it was very sexy. I was on an outdate with Shelby Star ( I was the Joker) & I so wished Sara could have joined us right then. Maybe someday

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I can relate to that @jacoob
    She is gorgeous and fun to spend time with. Had my first yesterday :)
    I know how sad it is to say good bye, but you can always come back :)

dreamscometrue likes this.