My reunion with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TiredFrog, Aug 26, 2015.

1. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

After over a year of trying to get back to LRN and a whole lot of life getting in the way, suddenly the clouds parted and I saw that I was going to be able to get to see Jade again. I made that deposit immediately upon us setting the date and scurried about making reservations. I had the most easy going trip ever getting there, staying at the famous Gold Dust West motel.
    Finally I made my way to LRN and after a 5 second wait at the bar, in walked Jade. I'm not sure how this lady looks better every time I see her. That smile just lit up the room and I walked over to get the most wonderful hug ever. She got me to crack her back for her which got us both laughing and from there, it was like we'd just seen each other yesterday. Jade is just incredible at putting you at ease and making you feel welcome.
    I had brought dinner for us which we shared. Jade is soft, firm, sweet and kind, just the most incredible woman ever. Her kisses melt me and her touch is just magical. Hoping I don't have to wait so long before my next trip, I just can't get enough of this lady! I cracked her back again as I left with a smile on my face.... a week later and I'm still smiling, she's just that kind of person. Thank you again Jade for a most incredible time.

2. Re: My reunion with Jade

Jade is such a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  3. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

Re: My reunion with Jade

So glad you had a amazing trip and visit with Jade.

TiredFrog likes this.
  4. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

Re: My reunion with Jade

Wow so glad you had an awesome time with Jade. That's great :)

TiredFrog likes this.
  5. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Jade Capri is amazing, trying to plan another visit with her![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  6. So glad you had a fun time!

TiredFrog likes this.
  7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know!!! That was a long year with a lot changes for you. One day it's great and the next something unexpected, right?

I was so happy to see you after our last time together. I know I get to see pics, but it's never the same.
    It was literally like seeing a friend.

Lol I love my back cracked or scratched. Lol I can be weird sometimes.
    Thank you for making the time to come see me and make me part of your plans. I love them all ;)
    You are a pleasure to be around and I enjoy our online interaction thru the year.

TiredFrog likes this.
  8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you doll. You are sweet too.

TiredFrog likes this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you. We had few times of a great time what it keep getting better and better.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww I will love that.
    You know that I do look forward for your vacation time :)

TiredFrog likes this.
  11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

dreamscometrue likes this.
  12. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Great review on Miss Jade. She is awesome! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TiredFrog likes this.
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Me too, but we can alway have a good time with someone so nice as @TiredFrog

dreamscometrue likes this.
  14. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

Wow, I missed this! Well sadly all are gone for the winter, the one kind I had which was supposed to bloom in December died off. I know though, that in another month I will have heather in bloom and then come the different bulbs. Can't wait for spring!

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

So glad you and Jade hit it off, TiredFrog! She is amazing! xoxo