My reoccurring experience with Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Oct 7, 2014.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Outstanding Experience-Well worth the time and I have repeatedly seen this wonderful girl. This girl is beautiful, smart and funny. We were able to establish a really good chemistry within the first few minutes of our get together. I felt that I was talking to a friend which made me relax and enjoy our time together all the more. The relaxed atmosphere led to a much more enjoyable experience.

The girl is stunning; a beautiful face and smile and a gorgeous body. She was dressed very tastefully- a very classy look. We took a few minutes to get comfortable with each before I suggested we go to her room. We began kissing and undressing each other before climbing into her bed. I asked her what she liked and she said that we should just let things happen. I began to kiss her wonderful breasts and she began rubbing my vital parts. It did not take very long before we were both very hot and bothered. I kept checking to make sure everything was ok, but she reassured me time and time again how much she was enjoying the experience. Overall it was the best encounter that I had in many years.

This girl is beautiful and super hot. She was totally focused on me throughout our time together. I plan on seeing her again very soon!

KellyMi

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Remy is incredible!

3. Remy is a beautiful, generous and sweet woman! :)

4. I love her!! Remy! Still want my cake :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Miss you too Cherry.....
    If you get the ingredients I'll make one just for you!!!!

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I want to eat cake....off Remy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Cake cake cake cake cake!!!!!!

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I got cake for you babe ;)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Ah yes, they are the best breasts I ever encountered. And they are not even the best thing about Remy.

I am a firefighter, we eat great meals at work. We also like good jokes. When someone asks what is for dessert, the cook will often say
    "Cake and cock......and we are all out of cake."

15. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

16. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

18. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!

19. Are you talkin' to me?

I have had Remy's pound cake. (No actual pun here)

20. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Lol, yes I'm talking to you![smilie=happy.gif]

21. I must say this. I have been called out by the lady with the absolute most perfect body in the world.
    Oh, I know it's all subject to personal taste.

As far as my taste goes, Remy has flawless dark chocolate skin, the most delicious curves for such a tiny sized woman, a gorgeous face.

I have never been on an outdate with Remy, but I could imagine having to stay locked arm-in-arm with her to keep the other men at least from stealing her away.

I didn't make it back to Moundhouse recently, but just the thought of Remy makes my memories cause things to happen down below.

And don't get me started on her personality. Lets leave it at- honest, fair, fun, lively, witty.

22. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Omg babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]thank you for such kind words! I hope to see you soon.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020