My party with the incredible Ms. Arianna Starr

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Following the advice of Harold, it is never too late to post a real life ranch report.

That being said, I want to report about the great party I had with Arianna Starr during the St Pogus Party time frame in March of this year.

Arianna was the only lady that I partied with on this trip that I had not met before. I had chatted with her in live chat and felt that I had gotten to know her a little bit, but still wondered what she would be like in real life. I had a lot of high expectations from the pictures I had seen of her and also from chatting with her. My expectations were so far surpassed! She is as sweet as she is beautiful.

I saw her when she arrived at the ranch from the airport and was able to verify that her beauty was even greater than her pictures had indicated. I got the chance to meet her the next day and found she was so easy to talk to as we discussed our lap dance plans for the lap dance competition. Arianna had agreed to be my partner and I was excited about that, even more so once I met her. I have always been attracted to women who are not only beautiful, but also intelligent. Arianna is smart as a whip and has a quick wit and a wonderful sense of humor. She is a very confident young woman and I have always found that to be quality to which I am attracted.

My party with Arianna was on my last full day of the trip and I was anticpating it for several days. It was a slice of heaven. Arianna relaxed me thru a very sensual massage that made me putty in her hands. I prefer a GFE type of party and Arianna knew just how to start slow and build the excitement as the party progressed. She seemed to anticipate what I would enjoy and proceeded to fulfill every desire I had. I love to cuddle after a party and Arianna was great at that too. It was wonderful to get to know her and to experience her considerable talents. I look forward to new adventures with her on my next trip and would highly recommend her as a party that you will not soon forget.

Do yourself a favor. Contact Arianna prior to a trip you are anticipating making and make sure she will be there during the time you are planning on going. If not. I would suggest that you consider moving your trip to a time she will be there and book an appointment with her. I will guarantee you will be glad you did.

Dave

2. Thank you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]