My party with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aelfwine, Jul 26, 2012.

1. It was my first visit to a brothel. I had an appointment with Ruby Rae. I knew I had made the right choice when I first saw her. There is not much to say about her looks that has not already been said. Her blue eyes. Her red hair. Her porcelain skin flecked with golden freckles. A black art tattoo, smaller than it appears in her pictures sits comfortably on her right shoulder. You have to see her in person to truly appreciate her beauty. And her beauty doesn't stop with what she shows in her pictures. I was surprised when I saw her nude. Each and every inch of her, even her "lady bits" as she refers to them, looks like it was carefully sculpted in some transcendent studio rather than grown in our rough world.

The negotiations turned out to be incredibly low pressure and easy. We discussed options that fit my budget. The option we decided on was one that I think gave me the most for my money. Ruby didn't try to clean me out. Indeed, I had almost enough left for a second party with another beauty. Yes, I did go over my party budget on my second party. But that was a calculated decision and one I'm glad I made.

Ruby is as sweet and charming as she is beautiful. She is very intelligent. Of course, not every intelligent person is a people person. But Ruby is outgoing, confident and a great conversationalist. She was very interested in getting to know me. She also wanted to learn the things about me that effect the party. She asked me why I came to the ranch, about my sexual history, and what I hoped to get out of the party. I believe that even as you are talking, Ruby is planning a unique and special party based on who you are and what you want.

We had our party in the VIP room. I had sent her a gift, but that was part of a special she was having. So I brought along a couple of small things and didn't bring them out until after our negotiation. I set them on the bed post when she was out getting her supplies from the other room. She seemed to really appreciate them. It is never bad to treat a lady as a lady. I was looking for a sweet GFE experience. I don't have a lot of sexual experience. But I know that I love a woman's body. I love to touch it and kiss it and just feel it near me. Ruby gave me a DATY experience that I think I enjoyed as much as she did. And she did seem to enjoy it. (If you have never heard of the alphabet technique, I recommend that you look it up). Ruby was tender, passionate, and generous throughout our party. She gave me everything and as much as could take. It was a wonderful experience. I recommend that every guy (or girl or couple) who can treat themselves to a Ruby experience do so at the earliest opportunity. You will not be disappointed.

Ruby you are a wonderful lady, beautiful inside and out. Thank you so much for everything. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Silenicus

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review, glad to hear that you had a good time. Ruby definitely makes sure to get to know you to make the party even better.

4. Nice review, Ruby is great, isn't she? Regardless of what one pays, Ruby is money well spent. Glad you feel the same.

5. She certainly is.

6. Thanks. Did the best I could. I don't have the words to really capture Ruby. Everyone needs to find out for themselves.

7. I am sure that every party is uniquely designed for the client of the moment.

8. I found that she was willing to work with my limited budget. I wouldn't advise anyone to give up on Ruby without first going in and discussing it with her. Also, she has specials every month. Good specials that can really strech one's budget.

9. Thank you, Kimberly. I spotted you at LRN but never had the chance to come over and visit. Maybe we can actually meet next trip.

10. glad you enjoyed yourself

11. Thank you, GIJen. I did have a very good time.

12. Thanks Miss Melena. I can't wait for my next visit.

13. A wonderful review by a wonderful man! You were such a pleasure. I loved learning more about you, having some sensual sexy time with you :), and of course, just being in your great company! You are an exceptional person and I hope to spend more time with you in the future :) MUAH! xoxoxoxoxo

14. Thank you so much, Ruby. I have to say that this is the best idea for a vacation that I have ever come up with. It was a pleasure getting to know you a little bit. Hopefully, this is just the beginning. Keep yourself well.

Silenicus [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Oh this is definitely just the beginning, sweetie! Can't wait to see you again :)

16. Why are their links in the review now? :?: Is that spam?

Anyway, miss you, sweets!

17. Oops, nevermind what I said before about the links. It's just my browser :)

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Very SeXXXy! Thank U for sharing!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

LUV LUV LUV this!

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you, Caressa! :) xoxoxoxo

21. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Your alphabet technique definitely worked on me, Aelfwine! ;)

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

He is so poetic :)
    Read it again and enjoyed as if it was the first time.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

29. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

31. CherryLane
    Chat with Me