My party with randy ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Apr 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

It was my last day in Nevada my vacation was almost over so I went to the bunny ranch for my final party . I made an appointment with randy ryder earlier in the day we met that evening she is a hot gal with black hair and a nice set of breasts and a lovely butt. She was really nice and generous. The sex was amazing we rocked it so hard we literally made the bed move lol. I love that every girl ive seen has mirrors where you can see yourself having sex in the mirror. Our party ended and we said our goodbyes. I had fun.

2. Awesome review! You're so sweet. Can't wait to see you when you visit the ranches again![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  3. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip! :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww thanks [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I had a really great time with you!

kmoney and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  5. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

She really made the end of my trip alot better.

kmoney likes this.
  6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I would love to give you an amazing trip every time you come to Northern Nevada.

kmoney, Tony Dark and John N Ga like this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Starting a trip with Randy is Amazing but ending the trip with Randy is the Best Send off I ever had. I leave wanting more mentally but Randy makes sure I'm pleased physically! I go home floating and able to face the real world challenges with a smile for weeks after that party thanks to the Ravishing Randy Ryder!

kmoney likes this.
  8. I love the super sweet review! Randy is beautiful!

kmoney likes this.