My Party with Ashley Bootie, Long Overdue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I first met Ashley on my first trip to the MLBR in August of 2008. I spend many hours talking and flirting with her. I did not have the funds to party with her that trip, but knew I would have to make it happen next time.

Next time turned out to be on the recent St. Pogus Day extended weekend. We reaquainted ourselves on Friday as Ashley was one of the ladies who comprised Team Latina plus 2 during my lap dance competition with Ms. Sebrina Green.

I set a time with Ashley for Tuesday, March 17th in the early afternoon. The anticipation had been building for a long time and we had a very intense and passionate party. I also think it helped greatly that I had known her for some time and had developed a very relaxed comfort level with the Divine Ms. Bootie (prounced Bootay, at least by me). In addition to her beauty and the asset that her name indicates, Ashley has a razor sharp intellect and is just so easy to talk to. She has a wicked sense of humor that I find to be a real turn on. She also knows a few tricks that I will not reveal, but that make a party with her a unique, hot and sexy event you will never forget.

Add Ashley Bootie to your list of Bunnies to party with on your next trip to the Bunny Ranch. You will be very very glad you did.

Dave