My Outdate with Ivy Mae

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by hockeypuck77, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Hello. I using this thread to tell you about my second meeting and first outdate with the beautiful Ivy Mae. A little background first, after we first able to be together, we enjoyed each other so much that we wanted to go on an outdate. Nothing really happened for a few months when I decided to ask her just for the heck of it if she would still like to meet me again and if she would want to have an outdate. She responded that she would really like to meet me again. When we started flirting over the Bunny/Kit Kat Boards, it didn’t take long to rekindle and build even further our chemistry and our attraction for each other. We settled on meeting for our outdate 08/15.
    To give you an idea how nervous I was for our outdate, I did my first ever tandem skydive that morning. I was less nervous jumping out of a plane at 15,000 ft., falling for over 45 seconds at 120 MPH, and taking anywhere from 5 to 7 minutes to land at the LZ (landing zone) than I was meeting Ivy again. When I met up with Ivy, I told her all about the tandem jump. I nervously told her about the indescribable experience while she’s telling me to relax and we’re going to have fun. The moment we held hands and looked into each other’s eyes again, I could no longer hold it in and told her I wanted her. She said she wanted me as well and once we took care of the “formalities,” when we got back to my room we could no longer hold back. The next part Ivy has told me to keep between her and myself, but our attraction and chemistry was at such a pitch that it created a “simultaneous” moment.
    After being able to enjoy each other, we decided to go out to dinner and a show at The Linq. We went to Off The Strip for dinner where we had not only fantastic food, but also excellent conversation about the upcoming Presidential Election. After dinner, we went to a show Ivy had always wanted to see, Mat Franco – Magic Reinvented Nightly. Just before the show while we holding each other’s hands, I told Ivy how happy she makes me and I hope she was happy as well. Ivy said that I make her happy as well and she was having a great time. The show was fun to watch and Mr. Franco is really talented and funny magician. He did a couple of magic tricks that we talked about all the way back to the car. Before I had to take Ivy back, we had to have each other one more time. Again, I cannot talk about that part because Ivy wants to keep that between her and myself, but the second time was even better for both of us. When I had to take Ivy back, we held hands all the way back.
    As first outdates go, despite what I think were a few errors on my part and moments of lack of self-confidence; this was a happy, fun, and sexy time with Ivy. I am glad that Ivy and I did this because we have such a great time together and we make each other very happy when we meet. I hope that I can have that kind of fun, happy, and sexy experience with Ivy again. I want to take Ivy out on another outdate.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    ivymae, MisterMacWaffle and tuch2881 like this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That is so wonderful, Hockey! I love Ivy she is beautiful, intelligent and an amazing Lover!

ivymae likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Thanks for sharing your amazing review!!! I enjoyed reading it!!! Ivy is adorable and a Sweetheart and you sound like a "Sweetheart" too!!! I've done 2-Girl Party with her too and she is a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Awh, Gezabelle! That is so incredibly sweet of you. Thank you, love!

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

You both are sweethearts and I have had so much fun with each of you! Thank you, Cumisha!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! Book her today!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I had such an amazing time with you in Vegas, Hockey! Thank you so much for taking me out and enjoying a night on the town with me. The magic show was incredible but our "xxx" time was even better! It only gets better every time, and I can not wait until our next rendezvous!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I'm happy you had such a great time Ivy! That was a great first outdate. I think our next outdate will be even better and sexier (if that's possible). I too can't wait for next rendezvous. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    ivymae likes this.
  9. So sweet to see that you had a wonderful time accompanied by Ivy Mae! She really is such wonderful company, a great personality, always sweet and attentive.

ivymae likes this.
  10. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

Who wouldnt have a marvelous time with her?? She is marvelous.!! Great review.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I did have an amazing time and can not wait for out next one! Many more sexy, fun and naughty adventures, to come, babe!

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, Katherine! It was a great time and awesome company, all the way around :D

13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Sounds like you had an amazing out date with Ivy Hockey. She's a beautiful special person and it sounds like you both enjoyed a very special connection.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ivymae likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your review!!! She is amazing and adorable and is a lot of fun!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Bryce! We do share a great connection and always have an amazing time spent, together.

16. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Yes, Hockey wrote a fabulous review that I am very grateful for. Thank you so much, Cumisha!

17. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Wonderful! I hope you both get to enjoy many more special times together.

ivymae likes this.
  18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I love our memories together, Bryce! Thank you, sweetie. I can't wait for us to talk about our next fabulous memories :)

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I feel the same way sexy Ivy!!!

ivymae likes this.
  20. Hockey... your review of Ivy doesn't surprise me. She's an absolutely amazing woman - very respectful and breath-takingly beautiful. I've known her for a long time on here but have never had the chance to meet her. I hope one day I do.

Ivy is simply amazing - no other words can describe it.

ivymae likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! She is awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  22. Another amazing review of Ivy...

ivymae likes this.
  23. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Epaman. You are incredibly sweet. I do hope we meet one day, soon

24. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is a wonderful review and I am very grateful for the kind words. Thank you for reading, Cumisha!

25. ivymae
    Chat with Me

And even more, amazing reviews, to come!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  27. I mean every descriptive word about you. I honestly love complimenting a woman - most of the time they deserve it. I was always told to tell someone how you feel about them. If you think they are amazing, beautiful, intelligent, fun to be with - tell them. Compliments are hardly ever given in this world anymore. I will never stop complimenting a person when its deserved.

ivymae likes this.
  28. Knowing you, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind they are amazing, breath-taking, sexy.... its you, Ivy

ivymae likes this.
  29. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading and enjoying, Cumisha!

30. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

I think it's amazing when a guy is nervous, and you find that perfect girl who can relax you!!:)
    Glad you had a wonderful time with Miss Ivy Mae![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  31. ivymae
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Riley! You are too sweet :D

32. Thank you for sharing !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    She is amazing, smart and fun girl.
    Perfect Company.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  33. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

You're great company too, Sophia! Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. ivymae
    Chat with Me

It was a great time and Thank you, Amy! You are so sweet, yourself!