My Nooner with RUBY RAE (10-20-12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

After a very nice breakfast with fellow Bunny Board members Music Man, Raz and DoubleD, I headed over to the LRN to see my Favorite Lady, Miss Ruby Rae! As providence would have it, we arrived at the same time and met outside the gate in the parking lot. Ruby looked particulary cute: she was wearing a cute brown and white small polka dot outfit with her hair and makeup done to perfection. She looked like she was dressed for a romantic Autumn picnic.

She had texted me earlier that morning to inquire if had brought any "treats" with me this trip. I usually do arrive in Mound House with treats in hand, but this time my trip was more impromptu and I was, therefore, empy handed. I asked what sort of treats she wanted and she indicated that she was craving donuts. I said I would be more than happy to pick up donuts on my way to the LRN. When I got out of the car and saw her approach the gate, she playfully said, "You'd better have donuts!" LOL! :mrgreen:

Of course I had donuts! We walked in together and went straight to the kitchen so she could fulfill her craving. Dianne and Katrina Marie were in the kitchen as well and we chatted with them as I patiently waited to fulfill MY craving! :twisted:

When she had finished her donut, she led me off to her room for the fun to begin. The one thing I love about Ruby's room is that she has mirrors on both sides of the bed, which allows for some great views during party time. She instructed me to lay down on the bed. She then strattled me while we kissed. We like to joke around with each other and she was teasing me about something. So I threatened to give her a hickey, which led to some fun foreplay. :wink:

She then assisted with me in taking off my boxer briefs and she started things off with a nice, easy blowjob. This was one of those "viewing" moments I mentioned earlier. :twisted: She wasted no time in getting me rock hard and then moved up into a cowgirl position. I love this position with Ruby. We got ourselves in a really nice rythym before switching it up into doggy style.

Once again, I was in one of those "viewing" moments: I stood at the side of the bed, while entering her from behind. Even though Ruby is VERY petite, she is just curvy enough so that you have a fantastic view of her sexy back, hips and ass while holding on! I hope that isn't too graphic for some of you prudes but, in the immortal words of Rhett Butler: frankly my dear, I don't a damn! :mrgreen:

This is also an especially hot position with Ruby and I spent lots of time here, changing up the rythym and intensity. She had a powerful orgasm and laid down on her stomach to catch her breath. After a couple minutes, I rolled her over on her back, pulled her down to the edge of the bed, got down on my knees and began oral on her. As things here intensified, she gently began rotating her hips and pelvis; all the while increasing the speed and pressure until she released once again. When she had sufficiently recovered, she had me lay down and finished me off some very hot oral.

We lay down next to one another, each a bit sweaty from the day's activity. This was one of our most intense and steamy parties. It's no wonder I keep coming back to this porcelain hottie.

Ruby: Thank you so much for a fantastic afternoon. It definitely made the drive home lot better as I replayed the afternoon over and over in my head, smiling the whole way! [smilie=happy.gif] Can't wait for my birthday present! :mrgreen:

BigAlbowski and foreverman like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review Crock. Ruby is a great lady to spend time with.

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review Crock!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Boy, This is one of your best reviews, Crock!

6. Wow, great review Crock!

And as we all finished breakfast earlier that day, you were all smiles as you headed off to go see Ruby! Glad you had so much fun, as usual!

MusicMan

7. What a HOT party this was. Working up a sweat, no doubt! It was so glad to rekindle and reconnect with you this party - going a few months without partying is NOT for us! ;) Missed you, Crockadoodle! You are amazing :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, "Crockadoodle"! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

great review! Ruby is a special lady and does everything to please you. Even though it was our first time, I felt like we had been together many times before.

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

13. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Re-reading this brought back some fond memories. I'm glad I was so descriptive when writing this. It definitely was a memorable day.

tahoebigbear likes this.