***** My night with Ruby Rae *******

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bowhunter08, May 8, 2011.

1. I have never been one to kiss and tell but everyone needs to know about a new lady at the Love Ranch......Ruby Rae.

First I am new to this board and had never visited the Bunny or Love Ranch before last weekend. I did not know what to expect but from the moment I met Ruby I knew the night would be special. Her youth is masked by a quite confidence. There were no akward moments for either of us as she made me feel at ease. First we went on a tour and then back to her room to talk about the night. After the no pressure "negotiation" we had a magical time together.

Ruby's silky hair sorrounds mezmorizing eyes which melted me. Her small frame (5'3" or so) was perfectly portortioned and her milky skin was soft and desirable. During our partying she would give intense looks of pure pleasure......she likes sex and you can tell. There is not one thing I would change about her.

So if what I described is something you desire, go book an appointment with Ruby now. You will not regret it.

Ruby, thanks for our night together.

2. Great review for Ruby, she is absolutely one of the ladies that I want to party with in the future.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great review of a fantastic lady

4. What a great review! Thanks for sharing on the Boards!

5. SHE IS A GORGEOUS YOUNG LADY..YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY... [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. Well I do consider myself lucky......lucky to be alive she almost killed me.......wore me out! Just kidding.

7. Way to go ruby!!!
    Woop woop

8. Way to go ruby!!!
    Woop woop

9. Aw! I had a wonderful time with you, baby! I can't wait until you come back so we can have many more memorable experiences together :) Kisses!

<3 Ruby

10. Miss. Ruby Rae is awesome and a sight to be seen. Great review Ruby.

11. Awwhh, thank you Beezus :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your story. She does look like a fun person to party with.

13. Awesome review of an awesome girl! :D

14. I'm so lucky Ruby gets to entertain me again next week.

Just know, Ruby is a very special young lady that everyone should meet.

I also get to meet JennyJade tomorrow and after that I get to finally meet the Bunny Ranch "Goddess" Barbie. I have never been nervous around the ladies, I can talk with anyone. But I have to say Barbie is like DAMN!!!!!! Is she for real. She looks perfect. It will be like I on my very first date. I'm such a school boy. haha

HELL......I want to meet all the bunnies tomorrow. Drinks on me at the bar tomorrow. hehe [smilie=happy.gif]

I'm like a kid in a candy store.

SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW

15. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

I cant wait Im realy loking forward to it :)

16. how sweet and encouraging!

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Yes, please :D

20. Only one way to find out....;)

21. Awesome compliment from another awesome girl! :D

22. Always the charmer ;) Thank you, Casanova!

23. SIX DAYS! :D

24. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

NOTE TO SELF:

Meet, Greet, Talk to, Get to know, and have a party with Miss Ruby Rae during my July trip.

25. Can't wait! :D

26. bump for another great review of a Ruby

27. Let me just say that Bowhunter is a great guy. Getting to know him is such a pleasure and I can't wait until our next encounter [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. :D can't wait until next time!

29. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. bowhunter, you picked a great girl...she is well loved.

31. Harold was not disappointed and we had a lovely party! :) That's also a good song, Heart of Gold :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I used to hate my pale skin, now I embrace it to the fullest! I love it. Being pale is just a wonderful thing about us natural redheads :)

33. and you, my dear, are well loved by ME! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Sending lots of love, kisses, and hugs to Bowhunter. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Harold was definitely not disappointed. An outstanding first party. Very natural as though we were long time lovers.

Ruby is a must do party for all those who visit TLR.