My muse RubyRae; Inspiration renewed

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SGFan, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Memories of the passion of our last encounter kept my imagination racing with fantasies to share with Ruby during the months between our encounters. Where should we go? What should we do? Who should we be? I’ll admit that dreaming up ideas was a great way to pass the time but I soon realized how impossible it would be to try to enhance the sweetest, most sensual woman I’ve met with fantasy. Better to just bask in her radiance, share our hopes and desires and try to form new memories.

One of the things I’m sure we all love about Ruby is the way she spoils us so with images of her beauty posted to the message boards. I’ll admit to spending more time than I should in anticipation of her next reveal. She’s always so enticing and sexy without revealing or exposing too much. I’ve often dreamed of photographing her, so when she agreed to do a non-nude lingerie photo shoot party I was delighted.

Seeing Ruby wrapped in lacey lingerie through the lens of her camera brought a new meaning to global warming. The biggest challenge was staying focused and not let my desires spoil the anticipation that photographing her sensuality was creating. Adding to that challenge is the fact that I’m not even an amateur photographer, so I had little clue how to have her pose. But Ruby’s natural beauty makes it difficult to snap a bad image of her. Our initial awkwardness melted away into simple fun as she found sexy poses for me. Three outfits and multiple instant photos later, I could resist her charms no longer. Image after image had fanned to flame the embers that had been smoldering since our last encounter. Rekindled passion consumed us.

I’m sure that Ruby makes everyone she meets feel special, maybe that’s why we all lover her so. She’s an amazing, giving woman. I’ve written before of her physical beauty, and the joy that she brings. Those qualities remain and continue to haunt my dreams. But as she reveals herself to you, I think the beauty of her soul reminds me why I want to be a better man. Thank you for sharing and listening, we could have talked all night.

Ruby, you continue to leave me forever inspired, yet yearning for more. I know that I’ve written before "All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name." I still believe that sharing more time with you in both conversation and in the warmth of your embrace is what my heart wants. Thank you for being an inspiration to do more and to take the road less traveled by.

Yours Always

roxanneprice likes this.
  2. What a lovely review! Ruby definitely spoils us all with her beautiful pictures.

3. Great review SGFan! Thanks for sharing!

4. Thank you all for your replies. Ruby just makes it so easy to find nice things to say.

5. AWWWWWW. Such a nice, sweet, great review by a nice, sweet, and great man :) I enjoyed my time with you immensely! You are such a pleasure and we get along so well! Taking the pictures was a lot of fun, the sexy time was even more fun, and even eating pizza with you was good fun :) Can't wait to see you again for our third time!

Until then, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

<3 Ruby Rae

6. Ruby,
    Thank you. I'm flattered by your remarks. I can't wait for our next encounter. Not sure when but maybe for our birthdays.

XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. What an excellent review! Ruby is such a sweet lady. She's very smart and has a great personality!

8. Well now our birthdays are fastly approaching :) so I hope this is the case! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo