REVIEW My Magnificent Outdate with the Lovely Lana West 11/25/17

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DJBully, Nov 27, 2017.

1. DJBully
    Chat with Me

DJBully Well-Known Member

I could not have anticipated a more wonderful outing than the one I enjoyed with the beautiful Lana West. She is not only beautiful in appearance but also in her spirit. She is kind, caring, affectionate, warm-hearted, attentive, articulate, intelligent, motivated, passionate, sensitive, thoughtful, generous, and sincere. These are only a few of her qualities which I was fortunate enough to experience on our date.

When I discovered that Lana enjoyed theatre and that RENT was one of her all-time favorites, which she had never seen live on stage, I wanted to be the one to provide that experience for her! In return, I was given the most memorable evening I’ve ever had!!

Our night began with dinner. We had a delicious meal along with a fantastic 14-year-old Cabernet Sauvignon. We shared pleasant conversation about our pasts and some of Lana’s future career goals. She is a very motivated young woman and will definitely be successful in her career as she continues her business plans. Our dinner was slightly rushed as food service brought our main course just 25 minutes before the play began. So once the check was paid, we had a short brisk walk to the theatre with about 5 minutes to spare.

Once we were seated for the play and the lights went low, Lana cuddled up next to me just like a high school date. She laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her as we listened and viewed the fantastic performances of the actors in RENT. The show was excellent! There were a few standout performances by the actors who portrayed Angel and Tom Collins. Lana was providing the ultimate GFE as we cuddled for the 2-hour show. I could have sat through another performance just to have Lana’s warm body pressed next to mine sharing tender body tactile moments!!

After the play ended we headed to the hotel for the final activity. I won’t go into details suffice it to say Lana is an extremely passionate and generous companion. I was on Cloud 9 just lying next to her gorgeous body as I gazed longingly into her extremely hypnotizing hazel eyes. Unfortunately, as with all good things, it has to end. And although Lana had to gather some items and walk to the door to end the date, I will have a memory I will cherish forever of an evening with the most BEAUTIFUL PERSON I have yet to encounter. Thank you for a lifetime memory @LanaWest! I hope you provide many more!!!!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  2. ElainaGilbert
    Chat with Me

ElainaGilbert Your Luxury Blonde Companion (GFE,FETISH)

3. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Wow, you described Lana in perfect detail.

Sounds like you had a truly amazing time.

BryceStevens and DJBully like this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

This sounds like a truly awesome perfect evening and a memory of a lifetime!!!

DJBully likes this.
  5. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @DJBully for being sweet and liking my post!!

DJBully likes this.
  6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Lana is such a classy companion! You were lucky to spend time with her +heart eyes+

DJBully likes this.