About Me MY IDEAL OUT DATE

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by gizellegold, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Gentlemen,[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Hello lets go out on a dinner cruise in Lake Tahoe...
    gamble a bit, see a show, and up to the room for a massage and bubble bath.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif].

Or Virginia City!! Lots to do there and very close. See the world famous Suicide Table. Also Old Time Photos are fun a great souviner[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Let me know what you like, I am open!

2. Thank you for sharing this amazing adventure! ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is a great idea for an outdate!

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I can picture you with a lucky man in any of these fun out date scenarios, then up to the room for hot sex.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

5. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Guys gotta book a out date wit this lovely lady @Kit Kat Ranch 7752469975 received_177828815976113.jpeg

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I love both! You should check out the dinner boat cruise in Lake Tahoe! It is super romantic!