My Holiday visit to see Coco

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Carlo Antonio, Dec 27, 2008.

1. My third visits to the Bunny Ranch to see the ever adorable and stimulating Coco Brantley.
    This trip occurred on December 20th and its primary purpose believe it or not was to deliver Christmas presents to Coco.
    Before I arrived at the ranch, I called in advance to see how many Bunnies would be in the line-up. I wanted to give them all a Christmas present.
    Why, you may ask because it’s not a requirement or even expected? Because they are a great bunch of ladies, who contribute to the happiness and elation of mankind! :D
    So, I stopped off at the Chocolate Factory to look for some treats. What I ended up buying where chocolate Santa’s. I'm not sure that they were solid chocolate though? The bulk of them were made-up of milk chocolate, with several dark chocolate and one white chocolate. In addition to these I also had a special box of chocolates created to give as an extra prize. The total Santa count was twelve and they were all gift wrapped in red
    confectioners boxes. I completed my chocolate purchase and departed to the ranch.
    I had texted Coco before I went into the Chocolate factory to let her know my time of arrival.
    When I got to the ranch, I double rang the bell at the gate so as to forego the line up.
    Here's why, when I called earlier questioning about the number in the line-up I explained my intentions, so as to get approval; there are rules for bringing items into the ranch especially food in order to safe guard the precious bunnies from harmful content. So I enter the ranch with all my gifts, which are checked out for content. Afterwards a line-up was called.
    One missing part of my visit was Madame Suzette was not there, I had intended to give her one of the Chocolate Santa’s as well, but she would arrive later in the day and I would be gone by then.
    Free tip for those who peruse boards and are familiar with the Bunnies photos, it is not customary for the client to say the bunnies name in the line-up, before they speak. So the bunnies enter the room in single file fashion and then state their name after which you are too select a bunny to give you the tour, etc. etc. So contain your excitement and do not blurt out a name of recognition. Oops on my part! Of course, I was sorry to hinder the fluidity of the process. Also it was around 11:00AM and there was no clients there except for me.
    So, returning to the line-up it was explained to the bunnies that I was here to see Coco and I had brought gifts for all of the bunnies in the line-up each bunny received a red confectioner box with a chocolate Santa. I told them whoever received the white chocolate one would receive the special box of chocolates. The boxes look exactly the same so there was no way to know what was in each, I had no idea where the white chocolate Santa was; the boxes where handed out to all in the line-up which equaled to about six bunnies and none of them upon opening had the white Santa.
    My next move was to proceed to the bar and await Coco.
    While I waited I had the privilege to talk with Play Girl, Kirby Kisses, and Felicia Foxxx. Kirby is stunning, the adage being ten times better than a picture is very true here; this is also true for Playgirl and Felicia Foxx. Kirby attempted to convince me that white tissue surrounding her Santa was the white chocolate one.
    Clever, but I held to my notion of the actual white chocolate Santa receives the extra gift. Theses three ladies are not only extremely beautiful, but they are very intelligent. Beauty and Brains, Scantily clad ... paradise, pure paradise. Less I forget one adorable BunnyLove who came to the line-up wrapped only in a white towel and a towel turban on her head, what a cutie!
    If that doesn’t get you to come down to the ranch to visit, you better check your pulse!
    My talk with Play Girl, Kirby Kisses, and Felicia Foxxx lasted about 10-15 minutes.
    Play Girl gave me an autographed photo of my choosing, Felicia Foxxx was so engaging during our conversation, you did not want it to end.

Before long Coco came into the bar and the three lovely bunnies graciously walked away. Coco was hot or I should state is hot always. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] She saddled up next to me in the bar where we exchanged greetings :wink:. She is so sensual to see and when you’re around her your heart flutters. As I talked with Coco and a Bunny would walk by the bar, who was not in the line-up I would say hello and hand out a red confectioner box. It was during these exchanges that I finally met Audrey, who is stunning! Cheyenne Capri stopped by during my talk with Coco; Cheyenne is very beautiful and charming. Bailey Monroe also chatted with us briefly, she is also a doll.
    During this whole time none selected the white Santa, I began to wonder did the clerk at the chocolate factory place it in one of the boxes.
    Well, back to my reason to visit the ranch, Coco... [​IMG]
    I had brought with me from the East three Christmas Gifts for Coco.
    One of which she shared with me while I was there. I am glad she was pleased with her Christmas gifts; she’s a great person and deserves to be treated well. [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    After her presents where opened and I explained to her about the Santa game I made up and offered her to take one of the three boxes left, guess which one she picked? I could never of planned anything like that if I tried it was so random not to mention the confectioner clerk placed the Santa’s in the boxes when I was wandering around the store.
    Coco being the graciously Southern Belle offered chocolates from her gift to everyone.
    Coco then brought me back to her new room and gave me a brief tour.
    I did not have a chance to party with her, I had to be back in San Francisco by 5 and it was 1:30 in the afternoon. So Coco and I walked back out to the parlor and we said our goodbyes until St Pat’s weekend and I headed off. Incidentally I strongly advise not to go rte 88 even if you have a 4x4 which I had, the distance may be shorter than Reno to San Fran route, but the hairpin, ice encrusted mountain roads are inconsistent for navigating at the speed limit not to mention other travelers on the road that travel very slowly. This interfers with my Mille Miglia driving habit when on a mountain road.
    So Coco and I made plans to party during St Pat’s weekend, which will make that event even more spectacular.
    [​IMG]
    Ciao
    Carlo Antonio

2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Ok....well almost 3 months after this report was written, my sweet Carlo Antonio and I are sitting in my room after a weekend of so much fun. My presence on the board is somewhat sporadic...LOL.....so to ease Carlo's mind, I am making sure I post this while he is here!!!

Since we met, Carlo has been a true gem, always so much fun, and a constant bright spot in my life. And of course, the true Italian man will never walk in the ranch without something to surprise me. I think every woman loves gifts and I am no different....but he knows how much I like surprises and he knows exactly the things to make me smile. I really could not believe he made the trip to the ranch from the bay area just to shower me with extra special Christmas gifts, not only for me but the other girls as well. He thinks about everyone around him all of the time and put a little extra effort to make sure no one was left out of the holiday spirit.

He brought three gifts, all sooooo incredibly special. He made what was a bad day for me do a 180 as soon as I saw him. He couldn't have showed up at a better time, and although he may not know it, I truly needed and appreciated him and our growing friendship. It really meant a lot then and to this day, so Carlo, for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! We laughed, drank the wonderful wine he picked especially for me, and started my Christmas off to a great start. As I flipped through the book he gave me, I found a special page that really fit my life, and the page that is still displayed. And of course, the most special gift of all was the most beautiful, detailed painting of Siena, which he personally painted. It's the most amazing picture that I find myself gazing to relax. His talent surpassed any and all of my expectations. I am really proud of the picture, and make sure I point it out as the focal point in my room because I am so proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though this trip out didn't involve any private time, it was by far my favorite appointment. I guess I'm a little sentimental......

Sorry for the novel Carlo..........should have gotten some sleep at some point this past weekend!!! LOL

xoxo....CoCo

3. haha thanks for the sweet shout out carlo, you are a real cutie... i had a fun time chatting with you that day and trying to win your rigged game! great seeing you during the st. patricks day festivities also! your laugh is contagious!