My First Visit

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by par450, Nov 11, 2008.

1. I wrote a while back right after my first visit to the BR. I had completley forgotten about it and I thought it might be interesting for other people to read.

This is Part I.

I get to the hotel. I'm nervous. I want to call the ranch right away but I'm hungry. I get settled at the hotel, a few hours pass then I walk to the McDonalds a couple of blocks away. It's really hot. I finally order a Big Mac and coke. I have no appetite, I'm too nervous to eat. I force fed myself, I finish about half the sandwich, I can't bare to throw it away so I take it with me back to the hotel. A shower and few minutes later I work up the nerve to call the ranch. I arrange the ride. I'm nervous as hell.

I wait outside the hotel, I wait and wait and I'm beyond nervous, I wonder if this was the right move. I feel like passing out. I wait for a long time.

Finally it comes. The driver is a nice enough guy. I'm nervous but less so than while I was waiting outside the hotel. The driver and I engage in some small talk. He talks about the girls and how beautiful they are and all that. We go through some roads, the scenery is fascinating with the desert and hills, some construction like stuff, it's mostly barren. Finally we see the signs and the ranch.

Again NERVOUS.

We get there.

The gates open, he guides me in.

I get in and the lady asks for my id.

After that she buzzes in the girls and a group of women march in with military like efficency. I am not thinking then, just acting on instinct. I scan the group. Thankfully there is a cute one that I like. The woman goes on to list all the names, I make sure to memorize the name of the cute one.

At this point I'm feeling a little better. I choose the girl, she smiles and takes me on the tour. At this point I feel like things are going well, maybe this wasn't a mistake.

The tour is nice because it lets me walk off the nerves.

Finally it's over. We go into a room. I compliment her and she laughs and she's very charming. I'm having a hard time talking, she is really beautiful and I'm happy I'm in this situation. I look at her body. We talk about prices. I don't really haggle, I talk about how much I can afford, we get to a price. It's high for me but I know this wasn't going to be cheap.

We go to the cashier, I give her the money. We go back to her room, it's time.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Well don't leave us hanging who was this mystery girl and did you enjoy it we don't need gory details but geeez Glad you had a great time but who was it with??? I mean i'm sorry but the CUte one at the Ranch is a little vauge here

3. At the time I wrote this I wasn't planning to put it on a msg board, it was more a diary, just-for-me type of thing. So I wasn't intentionally being vague.

4. I'm with Kevin, we'd all love to know who!

Hope it was a great experience

5. Has anyone had a party with either Gini Sweet, Ashlee Cox, Lolita, or Cherry Pie?? If so let me know your experiences. I am planning my first trip this year