My first time with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TheMarioGreymist, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Do to reasons, I had been on the "wagon" for over 2 years. Jade was very nice when she introduced herself on the BR message board. So I started emailing her. We discussed all the pertinence. I was a lot hesitant at first. After the emails, I couldn't wait to meet her.
    I came in to the ranch early. She was busy so I stayed at the bar. I saw a line up. That made me question my choice. (Sorry to say but the pictures are only half the story. Some of the girls are better or worse in person.) I stuck it out. Then I felt someone behind me and noticed the barkeep smiling. Soft gentle hands were put over my eyes. I stood up and saw Jade in person. I was ver glad I stayed. She is a lovely girl next door appearance. We chatted for a while. Then we went and finished booking the party. Went to her room. Since I was brought up not to kiss and tell; I will summarize. It was better than my expectations. Not rushed. Very fun.
    To be blunt, if I had a virgin son, I would take him to see her on his 18th birthday.
    That is not her only talents. From our discussions she can do more than that.
    She was what I needed at the time. I will go back for more.

Jade Capri likes this.
  2. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Nice review TMG , I wrote a review of Jade a while back . It was titled Jade : The Real Deal .
    Jade meets and exceeds expectations , photos , reviews , comments praising Jade are
    very true .... She is the The Real Deal !!!

Jade Capri likes this.
  3. How can we be any less? You are real, fun, and give respect when it is deserved. If you have a single sister lol! Yeah my review got deleted which sucks but the last part is still true. Jade is wonderful. Hell she is a girl who if was dating, I would make a play with her.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Jade Capri likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Those things we don't forget, because you knew exactly what to do, including the chocolates. You were very kind waiting for me that time. I would have blamed you, but happy you stuck with your choice. You are right, pictures are only half of the way. We have had now several dates and I enjoy every single one of them. You just let me know if you or your friends need a ride and I will be right there to save the day ;)
    I hope the winds bring you this way sometime soon ;)
    Thank you so much for always being so nice and fun.

WL1 and dreamscometrue like this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

so jealous! being with Jade is my ultimate fantasy which I hope someday to make come true