REVIEW My first time at Alien Cathouse with Madison Malone!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by twolf, Jan 30, 2018.

1. My Time at Alien Cathouse

This was first time ever visiting a brothel, I heard about them but never been to one myself. I decided to stop into Alien Cathouse after passing it many times before. When I rang the doorbell i was greeted by a pleasant woman who rang another bell and immediately a group of girls appeared in front of me. I was instructed to pick one for a tour so I did and i picked a girl named madison Malone, Damn what eye candy! not at all what i was expecting my first time entering a place like this. She had a great Attitude, pleasant conversation and A GREAT ASS!!! I felt very comfortable, we had a few drinks and talked for hours in which I did not feel pressured at all. It was my first time in a brothel but I can assure You it will not be my last. I will be returning to Alien cathouse very soon to see Madison Again!.

unnamed-9.jpg

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  2. Thank you for writing this wonderful review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I hope you cum back soon! I had a terrific time with you and am very happy to be your first brothel experience! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]