My first party with the amazing Roxy Gold and surprise! Piper Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jan 27, 2018.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Last night I drove over the pass as highway 80 was clear, to the Sagebrush Ranch. I set up my laptop to watch the LRN Livestream show there in the back. Roxy came out and was happy to see me. She asked if I was there for a party and I said yes. She asked with who and I answered "you!" That got her excited as we have been on each other's radar for awhile. I watched the show and as I was packing up my laptop, Roxy got picked in a lineup. While she was giving a tour I noticed a cute blond at the bar. I walked over to say hello and it was Piper Rae. We remembered each other from the message board. Piper and I chatted away getting to know each other. When the guy left after the tour, Roxy walked over just as we were talking about how great 2 girl parties are. Roxy suggested Piper join us and she said of course. I was getting really excited as I followed these 2 beauties to Roxy's cozy room. It was going to be a first time party for all of us. I got to undress the ladies and then we got into bed. Roxy said let's try this and we did. Piper said she wanted to do that too. Now it was my turn and I wanted to try something else. Winner! Since both ladies had petite bodies it was easy to move around into different positions. The key to a great 3way is that nobody gets left out. Everyone is always involved somewhere and we sure did that. I knew I was doing my part as I saw lots of O faces and heard lots of O noises. Like always, time went by too fast. These 2 hotties were able to keep this old timer in the game for the whole time. I'll bet that a party with Roxy or Piper by themselves is great, but I know if you get them together it will be awesome! They'll give you a night you'll never forget. I know I won't.

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png 5-stars-hail-min_orig.png 5-stars-hail-min_orig.png 5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

foreverman likes this.
  3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

foreverman likes this.
  4. Thank you for the fantastic time, @foreverman! The best things are always worth waiting for! ;)

foreverman likes this.
  5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome Review! Maybe now we know why you are called THE Forever Man!

foreverman likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you for an awesome review of two incredible women!!! Roxy and Piper are unforgettable!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

foreverman likes this.
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]

foreverman likes this.
  8. Thanks for sharing @foreverman !! @RoxyGold and @piperrae sounds like fun chemistry together!

foreverman likes this.
  9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

well then, you gotta go for it yourself and see if I'm correct. (hint: I am)

Silver Don likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.