My first party with Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FriskyJimmy29, Jul 21, 2017.

1. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to party with Randy Ryder since I first talked to her in the parlor but things just got in the way and it never happened. This time around I said to myself it's time to make it happen. After arriving at the ranch Randy was right there in the parlor waiting for me in a beautiful white dress and embraced me with a big warm hug. Seeing I was nervous she sat with me at the bar and we talked first over drinks. We then moved to her room took care of the business details and we were off to the races. She undressed revealing her beautiful well toned abs,soft breasts and an ass to die for. We started off with a little caressing and kissing which led to an amazing blowjob. We then moved on to the bed where I took her missionary style and her sensual moans resonated throughout the room. From there we moved to doggy where I got the best view of her ass slapping against me in wonderful rhythm and motion. She then got on top where I got the ride of my life as she rode me until she came all over my member. She gave me head once again as I played with her kitty until she came. We then went back into missionary for the final act where I came while fucking Randy as I collapsed on top of her. Both exhausted and satisfied we cuddled on the bed talked and shared a few laughs. Randy is a patient and passionate lover who takes pride in what she does and will do what it takes to ensure you have a great time with her as I did. Randy if you're reading this thank you for everything and making me feel special. Until next time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Jimmy! Glad you finally got to have the "Randy Ryder Experience" !! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

kmoney and Tony Dark like this.
  3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Great review and another satisfied customer. No surprise there.

kmoney and Tony Dark like this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jimmy and Welcome to the I Survived My First Ryde With Randy Ryder Club! LOL
    The most Amazing thing about your first party with Randy is that as Hot as the first party was she always makes the next one even HOTTER!

kmoney, FriskyJimmy29 and John N Ga like this.
  5. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Nice review, glad u had a great time !

kmoney and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Thank you for a great review. Im glad we finally got the chance to party after all those years. I can't wait to spend time with you again.

kmoney, FriskyJimmy29 and Sharky like this.