**** My First Outdate in Lake Tahoe!!****

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by harleylane, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Hey Yall!!! I am back at the Ranch after having an amazing weekend on my FIRST OUTDATE!!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] My first time really getting away from the Ranch since arriving in December was a lovely long weekend in Lake Tahoe. I had a client ( a quiet and handsome man in his early 30s ) offer to take me out for a weekend of shows, food, and snowboarding. I have never been snowboarding or seen that much snow for that matter and as I have mentioned before I LOVE FOOD so of course I jumped at the chance :p. He showed up at the Ranch to do the required paperwork and meet me and then off we went on a long latenight drive to the Resort in Lake Tahoe. At that time of the evening it was already dark so I was completely unaware of the beauty of the world that surrounded me when we arrived. We spent the first night at the resort with a quiet meal of breakfast for dinner and then moved on to our room where we shared a very large and very HOT shower. The shower was a stone walk-in shower with a glass door that could be closed to make it all hot and steamy ( not that we needed the extra help making it hot or steamy if you know what I mean );). This had to have been the most erotic and sensual showers I have ever had. We bathed eachother gently, making sure to pay special attention to all the right places. After making sure we were nice and clean he began kissing me all over and caressing every inch of my body before picking me up and placing me on the floor where he ..........[ use imagination here :p;)] I woke up the next morning in our comfy king sized bed to room service breakfast and looking out of the open ceiling to floor windows at the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. tahoe.png As I sit and eat my delicious breakfast and enjoy the view I also feel a slight tingle at the thought of the things I may or may not have done inn front of that window last night [smilie=happy.gif]:D[smilie=hot over you.gif]. Our day following those thoughts was full of fun and adventure on the slopes of Sierra at Tahoe snowboarding, playing in the snow, and cuddling by the fire. skiing.png Later that evening we got dressed up and went out for a night on the town with a lovely candle lit dinner of steak for two and a comedy show. The rest of the weekend was a mix of warm cuddling and kissing and enjoying eachothers company. I had sooo much fun and would love to have many more dates like this . Rather they are weekend getaways, nights out on the town dancing or quiet dinners and cuddling, this is something I would like to share with you and show you how much fun we can have and how a woman should treat a man[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. I hope yall enjoy my little story and help me have many more like it to share in the future. See you SOON!!!! [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

2. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

I am glad you had souch a wonderful first outdayte experience Harley! It osunds like this client was a total gentleman in every way! THanks for the nicve recap and letting our minds run wild!

harleylane likes this.
  3. Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  4. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

Harley,

Thank you for giving us a glimpse into what a party experience with Harley Lane can be like!

harleylane likes this.
  5. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Love the pictures. Lake Tahoe is amazing. So glad you had a great time.

harleylane likes this.
  6. of course! it's tons of fun, i promise :)

kmoney likes this.
  7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Wow, I wish that was me with you that weekend :) It sounds like a great time for both of you.

harleylane likes this.
  8. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I am so happy and excited for you! The first time you go on an outdate is always memorable and it's great that your first one was such a sweet success. Your date chose great ways to spend time with you, hopefully you get to visit Lake Tahoe before all the snow melts.:) I bet you looked so adorable playing in the snow.

harleylane likes this.
  9. It was.. maybe you can be next;)

10. Thanks so much hun! It was amazing;)

11. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Maybe on your 21st birthday? At least that was the reason for the previous outdate that I went on - it was the lady's 21st birthday.

harleylane likes this.
  12. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

Harley,

Tons of fun can be exciting and dangerous. You are quite coy and intriguing for your young age!

harleylane likes this.
  13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

So very nice of you Harley to right such a review. It really shows your appreciation what a girl.

14. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Interesting indeed, I've always wanted a lady to write a "review", I guess I can always party with Harley to hopefully get one right? LOL

harleylane likes this.
  15. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great time Harley !! Im glad you enjoyed yourself. The pictures turned out great .

harleylane likes this.
  16. Thank you Harley for the very descriptive review of our date!!!! It makes me feel good to know that you had as an amazing time as I did. I cant wait until my next trip out to see what kind of fun we can have. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  17. That sounds like an amazing idea!! Too bad it's a year and a half away!! :/

18. Thank ya verymuch ;) let me intrigue you more...?

19. Psh hopefully??? I would live that and would let all these other beautiful ladies know how much fun you are;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I can't either!! We clicked so well! It was my first outdate and jow i want tons more!! Hopefully this will let everyone else know how much i enjoyed it and they will want to book appointments with me also! Can't wait till you come back to see me[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. It looks like two Texans found each other at Lake Tahoe. Sounds like you had a great time. I hope there is something similar in my future.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  22. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Fun in and out of the bedroom, that's right! ;)

harleylane likes this.
  23. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cool report that's a lucky guy to spend that kind of time with you :)

harleylane likes this.
  24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

25. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Hehe, that only shows how young you are ;)

harleylane likes this.
  26. We did! Maybe next time it can be us?? [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

architect7714 likes this.
  27. well let's make it happen and quick!! i can't wait! then i can tell them all how much fun you are!! ;)

28. I was the lucky one! i got spoiled to amazing dinners and a beautiful sight![smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. I am too! It was great and I hope to have many more!

30. I know... that's why I'm the Baby Bunny!! ;);):p:p

31. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

I'm so happy for you Harley! sounds like you two had an awesome time together :)

harleylane likes this.
  32. Aw
    We did!! I know i did and i want to go back so bad!!!

33. Hey Harley! I am already missing Tahoe and you! Ready for another trip? :)

harleylane likes this.
  34. You know it!! When are you looking at coming back to see me??[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I wish I could change my dates to match yours :(

Ivory lace likes this.