My First Outdate, Godiva Love!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

I had been getting to know Godiva Love thru the message board, pm and such prior to the St. Pogus Day extended weekend. We agreed on a party for Monday night, March 16th. Godiva made arrangements for us to have dinner at a very nice steakhouse in nearby Dayton, NV, returning to the ranch after dinner for the "real" main course. I knew the evening would be unforgetable with this ebony Goddess.

I met Godiva in the parlor and could not even speak when I saw her (that takes a lot, by the way). She was wearing an absolutely gorgeous dress that complimented the magnificence that is Godiva Love.

Godiva is so much more than simply beautiful. She is very intelligent, open, easy to talk to and has a very wonderful sense of humor. She exudes class and has a regal presence about her, that I just love. She makes you feel like it is just you and her that exist in the world when you are with her.

When dinner was over, we called the ranch for a car to come get us. They said it would be about an hour wait. I decided to call a cab, since I just could not wait any longer to be with Godiva in my room back at the ranch. I was so anxious that when the waitress brought the bill, I just signed the credit card slip and forgot to leave a tip (I returned the next day, very embarrassed to leave the tip). I am blaming Godiva's dress for my inattention to the bill. It was that hot.

When we got to my room (we had the negotiation and booked the party before leaving for the restaurant), I was trembling at the sight of Godiva. I wanted to caress her, but could not help just looking at her beauty first. Our party was very intense and passionate for me. The tension had been building over the time I got to know her on the message boards and even more so over the course of the evening with her.

Book a party with Godiva Love and you will see what I mean. Be sure to get your rest before the party. You are going need all of your strength.

Dave

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

She is an angel, isn't she?

3. Im glad you enjoyed yourself hunny.....

Next time desert is on me :twisted: :mrgreen:

4. LOL. You forgot the tip. I just can't imagine the great Spartan a tad off his game. Cheers to the patient waitress and the lovely and distracting Ms. Love.
    Grateful

5. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Which tip are you talking about? :lol: :shock:

Where's that rimshot when you need it?

I'm here all week folks...try the veal :p :lol: