My First Blind Date Was With Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Well it wasn't really a blind date, but for me this was the first party I ever planned meeting a lady purely from the boards, looking at pics, pm's and emails. I am not big on preplanning my parties and I usually just take it as it comes when I visit the ranches. When I joined the boards back in April I was very struck by Ruby's pics, her posts and responses. I realized what a sweet, pretty, intelligent girl she is and I just had to meet her. And, she would be my first Redhead! :lol:

So during my recent trip I first got to meet her in person at the Masquerade at MBR which was nice. We already had our party planned for the next day and I was extra excited after I actually met her and saw how cute she is in person. Then the night of our party while I waited at the bar for a minute after I arrived, I could not believe I was nervous! I had been coming to the ranches eight years but I wasn't used to all this planning!! But we talked for some time in the parlor, filling in all those gaps that happen from emails and pms etc. She is good at making you feel relaxed. It was final exams for her that week so I knew her time was limited which was perfect because I am not a long extended party type anyway. I decided on her GFE party. First she worked a little on me with her sweet kisses. Then when I took over I just had to stop for a second and look in those infamous blue eyes and how expressive they really are. They're amazing up close! Sparing details she was absolutely delicious and I finished the party definitely wanting more...that's the way it should be. She is soft and sensuous, kind of like me :twisted: She really goes out of her way to engage and satisfy her clients.

Ruby, you were everything I expected and more. I'm so glad we finally met and I hope to party again some time. Hope you are there when I return in March.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review Doc!!! Would love to look into her eyes myself one day!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes you must Al [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Fantastic review! Sounds like you and Ruby had an amazing time!

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She's fun to be with. A real sweetheart.

6. Hehe, blind date, I like that! You are such a funny and awesome guy! I had a blast with you and I can't wait to get to know you better in and out of the bedroom in the future, babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Great review

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Awesome review!

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks she is such a Sweety. I had so much fun with that gorgeous red headed blue eyed wonder and can't wait to see her again.

10. Now you can because I'm back! Let's play again, Docrocker!

11. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I am so glad you are back you are a sweetheart! Now we can continue where we left off [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Yes, please! Hurry up, winter! ;)

13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You are looking so sweet I sure hope to see ya!!

14. The feeling is mutual ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Glad you are back Ruby can't wait to see you again!

16. Time is going by soooo slow! Come on, Winter! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes time seemed to pick up speed now winter is right around the corner!

18. Very nice review, Doc! Looking forward to hopefully having some "Fall Fun" with the beautiful Ruby Rae!

19. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Ruby is a sweety I am glad she's back!

20. Can't wait ;)

21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Hard to believe party #2 came and went! I had fun with you doll[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RubyRae likes this.
  22. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I can't wait for our next party together, Docrocker! You are such a sweetie!!!! *kiss kiss kiss*

Docrocker likes this.
  23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the review, Doc! :) Can't wait to see you again and again and again xoxo

[​IMG]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]