REVIEW My fantastic night with Kitti Minx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Taramisu, Jun 25, 2016.

1. My party with Kitti Minx was in a word: awesome. This was my first time at a brothel and I was extraordinarily anxious, but the hug she gave me when we first met was enough to ease my nerves a bit. We'd be conversing over emails for a few months before hand, just getting to know each other, so when we finally met in person it felt like seeing a friend. My anticipation about our meeting had been building and building as the weeks went by, and our party met all of my expectations.

The party started off—after the brief negotiation, the payment, and a shower because I was stinky from my long drive—with us sitting on the bed and talking and drinking some champagne. Her room was softly lit with lights that shifted colors, and the walls were adorned with posters. We sat on the bed talking for a while, first about our days, my drive up, and other shallow stuff before moving onto something serious which I wont get into here. After a while of talking, I felt the need to kiss her. We fooled around a bit and had sex (it had been a very long time for me, so the first bout was over rather quickly, but it was still great).

After that, we snuggled up on the bed next to one another and watched a bunch of YouTube videos, which were hilarious. We poured some more champagne and talked about all sorts of stuff: movies, television, politics, world events, love, relationships, sex, our future plans, and other things. After a while, my lust started building again, and I grabbed her and we started fooling around again. We made-out while grinding and groping one another, and when my need became unbearable, we fucked again. Afterwards we held each other for a really long time before curling up next to one another and going to sleep. In the morning, I woke, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and walked out into the scorching Nevada sun after another warm hug.

Kitti has a brilliant mind and is incredibly beautiful. Our night together provided me with the intimacy with another human being that I had craved for so long and had been missing for so many years. Her authenticity and willingness to talk to me about personal things and be a genuine person were what allowed me to feel so comfortable with her. The sex was fantastic; the snuggles and great conversation were even better. This was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget.

cinnamon, auron79 and roxanneprice like this.
  2. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review of your experience. It truly elates me how good a time you had! I certainly know I had fun! You're an absolute delight and would be welcome back in my bed anytime. ;)

roxanneprice likes this.
  3. how wonderful of a post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. what a great review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing with us this experience with the lovely Kitti Minx. Love the review.

6. cinnamon
    Chat with Me

cinnamon Making Memories, You'll Never Forget!!!

Great Review![smilie=happy.gif]

dreamscometrue and isurfer like this.
  7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

8. Thank you so much, Jade! This was a very fun party and one of my most memorable. I hope Tara decides to come check out up north!

9. What an awesome review of an awesome lady.