REVIEW My fantastic evening with Jada Bailey at ACH

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TheSixFiveGuy, Mar 5, 2017.

1. It's been a few years since I have visited one of the houses but I've been lurking in the forums occasionally and one lady caught my eye. When I saw her photos, I thought "Wow. I have to see this woman in person." So, I did. I woke up Friday morning and decided to make the 6 hour drive to the Alien Cathouse and visit her.

I must say, @jadabailey is even more gorgeous in person than the photos can portray. She is phenomenally beautiful and such a fun person to spend time with. She did call me a "perv" a few times, but that's ok. It fits. Haha She's playful, kind, and genuine. I intend to visit her again when my schedule will allow.

Thank you Jada for making my Friday evening such an awesome one! The 6 hour drives there and back were definitely worth it. Next time, I'll make an appointment. :)

(Side note: Mr. Hof dropped by and we got to chat a bit. That was an unexpected pleasure. Very cool to meet you, sir!)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Congrats on having such a great party, @TheSixFiveGuy, and way to go @jadabailey, providing unforgettable experiences at ACH!

Lita Crystal-Skull likes this.
  3. Lita Crystal-Skull likes this.
  4. Thanks you so much doll! I really enjoyed our time together and look forward to spending more time with you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TheSixFiveGuy likes this.
  5. So did I! But you knew that already lol

Excited about seeing you again this weekend. ;)