My Christmas present to me -- Kalli Morgan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pasadenared, Dec 19, 2010.

1. I have had a rough stretch of time in the last three and half years with divorce, the X giving me a hard time, my dad passing, brother giving me a hard time about the estate, etc…. I was in search of an adventure and an unforgettable Christmas present to myself all in one to bring some cheer. Having seen pieces of the HBO series, my thoughts went to the bunny ranch. I figured it was a reputable and classy place so I visited their web site.

Kalli Morgan caught my eye right away. Her bio was everything that I was looking for (a “girl next door” girl friend experience). In addition to that she had her own web site that closed the sale with info and her very hot pictures.

After a week or two, I finally got the nerve up and sent her an email. She replied the next day. We were able to coordinate a time given how close it was to Christmas and my tight work schedule. After I made the appointment, she sent me her personal phone number. She answered my questions and helped set up the limo for me from the hotel. She called me right after my plane arrived and confirmed the car and appointment. Every time we communicated, she assured me that I was going to have a good time.

The limo was first class. The driver was very friendly and helped me feel comfortable with friendly chit chat on the way.
    I was a little cautious and nervous when I arrived. When you have a rough stretch like I have had, you don’t let yourself get set up for disappointment too much and to this point all contact was through the internet and by phone. Also, I was a Brothel virgin. This was something totally different for me.

Kalli met me at the door just as she describes she does on her web site. She has a smile that is very welcoming and comforting which helped make me feel good right away. As far as how she looked, let me tell you she is that hot looking girl next door. No disappointment here. She wore a tight revealing black dress. Very sexy!!! We sat at the bar and talked for a few minutes and got to know each other a little. Again, this helped to relieve my nervousness. She then gave me the quick tour that ended in her room.

After a short negotiation, she started off by giving me a message using scented oil. All the while, we talked and got to know each other a little more. She is a very good listener and talker. The rest was just incredible! She made me feel like a rock star, a super hero, an all star, and ten feet tall and bullet proof. You know what I mean.

After a while she reminded me that the perfect adventure should include two women. She invited Jordan Soprano into the room. I was not real familiar with Jordan, although her pictures on the web site are very glamorous and sexy, they do not do her justice! She is even more attractive and sexy in person. She also has tremendous energy and enthusiasm. In addition, Jordan and Kalli are very complimentary together. Jordan with her enthusiasm almost fell off the bed when she first came in the room. It was all incredible!!!!

After we were spent, the three of us gathered our clothes and went to dinner. Since it was a Monday night there was not too many places open. Kalli chose a casual family restaurant. Kalli was really worried about wearing jeans and a sweater. This was perfect for me. Clothes don’t make the girls sexy and I prefer casual places for first dates. The girls were very sexy and I think we relaxed for a good finish. We went to dinner in a stretch limo that was very luxurious. Jordan played with the radio while we were driving and made it a lot of fun. We ate family style, each sharing each other’s dinner. We talked as if we were three long time friends. We talked about Christmas presents, Xboxes, and Wiis. Again the perfect girl friends! They drove me back to the hotel and finished the evening with good night kisses all around. Everyone had a good time.

The best thing that I can say about this evening is that I would not hesitate to do this again (maybe an all nighter the next time). In fact I look forward to making this an annual event (hopefully in warmer weather next time). Because of the events in my life from the last three and half years, I did not believe I could fall for anyone again. I could easily see myself falling for Kalli, that is how perfect she is.

2. That is one hell of a review! Congratulations for having a great time, and allowing yourself to have that great time! Sounds like you picked a great lady(s).

3. Great review!! It sounds like you got exactly what you needed for Christmas. I'm happy for you.