My Bling Bling Birthday With Randy Ryder The Best Day Of My Life So Far!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This review was hard to write because I reflected on a lot of painful birthdays.

Until I started spending my birthdays at the ranch my birthdays weren’t special. The Best birthday I had before I started coming to the ranch was 30 years ago. When I turned 13 my parents took me to Disneyworld. A year later they split up. After that I would would rent a movie and buy a pizza for my birthday.

The last Birthday before I started celebrating at the ranch was Brutal!

My friends were all married and I was always the 3rd wheel. I would go to their parties alone and never thrown a party to invite them to. Well in 2010 I was dating someone and it was my birthday. I threw a party at a restaurant. I invited 20 of my friends. Everyone was coming I was so excited! That night 3 showed. My ex girlfriend didn’t show up either. On my cake I wrote Thank You! The party wasn’t just for me it was to Thank my friends for all the parties they had invited me to. I was giving back to them. The next day I saw all my friends I invited went to the beach instead and posted it on facebook.

IT RIPPED MY HEART OUT ! After that I started coming to the Ranch to celebrate my birthdays and haven't talked to any of them since.

Every year since 2011 my birthdays at the ranch have gotten Bigger and BETTER. The ladies have given me wild Birthday Parties and Suzette has even started throwing parties on the Saturday Night during my birthday weekend for GLIP and I and this year Raz and Freaky joined the fun!

Of all the ladies I’ve partied with on my Birthday and all the Fun Fantasy Parties I’ve had with them.

No one can compare to Randy Ryder! I’ve had 3 Birthdays with Randy and she has topped herself every year!

Last year Randy took me to Tahoe for my Birthday outdate! It was my first trip to Tahoe and the Best Birthday I had since my trip to Disneyworld all those years ago. We partied before and after our trip had a sunset dinner right by the lake and Randy was the Ultimate Super Sexy Birthday Date and Tahoe Tour Guide. So I started thinking how is she going to top that?

When I started thinking about my birthday I thought Randy was known as The Bling Bling Bunny and I thought she has never done a Bling Bling party before so why not do a Bling Bling Birthday Party!

So I started working on outfit ideas. I sent Randy some options and she tweaked my ideas and we came up with a Super Sexy Bling Bling outfit. When you see the pictures you will know why it is called a Bling Bling Birthday!

Randy and I had planned on a birthday indate because I wanted to party a lot with Randy. So we would do an indate dinner and party! I was getting ready and Randy was picking up dinner when something happened that caused a delay. Randy sent me a text to let me know what was going on and worked her magic and went above and beyond to make up for the delay. She arrived a little later with dinner and we ate then went to her room where she had something special for me. Then we went to my bungalow to party. Randy brought the outfit to the room and laid it on the bed. I had thong options and necklace options. So I picked out what I wanted her to wear she stripped and I helped her put on all the Bling Bling and I started taking pictures. RANDY WAS STUNNING! IT WAS THE HOTTEST OUTFIT RANDY HAS EVER WORN!
    It was the HOTTEST PICTURES I’ve ever taken!
    Soon I was really ready to party and Randy and I started kissing and pleasing each other. Some of the Bling Bling was on the floor and the rest she kept on through the entire party! Oral, love at the Y, I got to enjoy every inch of Randy! Different positions then Doggy is how the first Round went! We cuddled talked and I just got to enjoy being with me Amazing Friend soon I was ready for Round 2 and Randy broke out the toys and put a spin on something that I had asked her for. It was very creative and very HOT and Super Sexy. All I can say is Randy Gave me a Reverse Ryde when she did it and it was very HOT! Then Randy gave me the Hottest Hand Relief Show that I had Ever Had and I exploded! Randy made sure to continue to please me till she was ready to say Happy Birthday!

We then took a shower together and it was Amazing! Randy and I talked about our plans for the next night for the birthday party and we went to the bar and talked a little more then she got ready to go home and came out and gave me another birthday hug and goodnight kiss and went home. I sat there stunned floating reflecting on the Amazing Experience I just had with Randy!

Now Randy and I didn’t do an Outdate or anything like that!
    Our party was delayed but Randy made it as special as an Overnight!
    She jammed this party with so much Thoughtfulness, Extra Special Surprises and Super Sexy Sensual Pleasure that it blew away every party and every birthday I ever had!
    I sat at the bar taking it all in. It took me about 2 hours to recover just to walk back to my room! I was floating and so relaxed! I had this Euphoric Feeling that I never experienced! I was like this Amazing Woman just changed my life! Randy showed me that my Birthdays with her wasn’t about where we went or what time we did it! All that mattered was that I was with her on my Birthday and she would make it more special than I could have dreamed because she can and will every time!

So if you are looking for someone to make your birthday feel Special Again! Come see Randy Ryder For the Best Birthday You’ve Ever Had then come back and see her so she can top it! I am in about 2 weeks cuz Randy is going to give me the Best Outdate I’ve had So Far!

Thank You Randy for always making me feel special and for giving me the Best Birthday I’ve had so Far and the Best Day of my Life so Far! I can't wait for our July Celebration!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-7-4_23-2-23.jpeg which is why we love having you out here for your Birthday's and Rany is exceptionally wonderful

LanieLynn and kmoney like this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I can certainly relate, Tony D. Friends who weren't really friends, etc.. My Birthday this past January (55th) was totally amazing at the ranches. Although I won't necessarily be celebrating each year in January (weather too unpredictable), I will certainly continue to come out to the ranches in December (annual time off from work at the holiday season) or on special B'days in January. I would also agree that the more I visit, the more I feel like a "member of the family". Dennis, Suzette, the staffs and all the ladies have been quite generous.

kmoney likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Sounds like an FANTASTIC birthday!!!!

kmoney likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sable it means a lot!
    Randy is The Woman of my Dreams and since she topped a 30 year old birthday trip to Disneyworld with an outdate last year and every party I've ever had with this birthday party she is Exceptionally Wonderful!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks RoadRunner their actions gave me the push to come to the ranch for my birthday that following year. I could have stayed in that hurt place but I took a chance and for the past 6 years I've been celebrating with true friends who have become my family. This year Randy really made my birthday extra special and we never left the ranch! I still smile and float a little when I look at the pictures or think about that day! I know that she is going to top that party next weekend with a very special outdate!

kmoney and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

No bad birthdays when you are with me! You did a great job at picking out that super sexy outfit. I can't wait to get those pictures on the message board they are hot. We always have so much fun together. I can't wait for your birthday next year!

kmoney and Sharky like this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al it was the Best Birthday I've had so far but I know Randy is going to top it next year!

kmoney and BigAlbowski like this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

No bad bdays with you but you make every party feel like it's my bday but on my bdays you make those parties more than I could imagine! This bday with you will be in my heart forever! It was the Best Randy Thank You so much!
    That Outfit was PERFECT! You looked AMAZING Randy! I can't wait to post those pictures and you got to wear that for my overnight! We had a lot of fun during my bday and last weekend too! Yes we always have a lot of fun even when you kick my butt at the arcade rematch next month lol
    My birthday next year is going to be jammed with so much Sexy Fun and things I've been wanting to do with you I'm going to add a Reno couples spa outdate just so we can recover from those two days!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I had to add my Favorite Picture Of you of this Sexy outfit!
    [​IMG]
    I can't wait to get you the Dark Bling Bling Outfit and take recreate the same pictures of you in it next month! You are going to look even HOTTER!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and John N Ga like this.