::MY Bath With Caressa Kisses::

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

These visits to the ranches this March were my last until next December so I decided to splurge and do another extended outdate with Caressa. She's my darling Southern Belle and the thought of waiting 10 months to see her prompted me to spend extra time with her. She met me at my room at Gold Dust West. It's so exciting to come down and greet her in the parking lot! I feel like a kid again. So much fun to see her after waiting!

Before round one we went into a little photo session, Caressa and I love to play like that and I love photography so we are a perfect match there! See pics below!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I lucked out this time and Gold Dust West gave me the room with the spa tub. I hadn't bathed or showered with a women in many, many years and Caressa of course was in all out 100%!! So after round one we took a nice Jacuzzi bath and chatted and giggled and I got rid of some aches from skiing. Hard to explain the feeling of her sexy leg resting on my knee! I can now say I bathed with the hottest women ever!!

After round two we slipped into a deep sleep and awoke to a very tender, hot round three that ended on an extra high note. Without going into the details of the rounds all I can say is every second with Caressa is a dream moment so I leave the rest to your imagination.

We did have a farewell party on another night before my long hiatus that was equally special and I made sure to spend some extra time that night with this extraordinary girl.

Caressa, my darling thank you for the joy you bring I will miss you much my princess [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  2. Re: ::Bathing With Caressa Kisses::

Excellent review! Caressa is a lucky lady with a repeat client who does such awesome reviews!

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Re: ::Bathing With Caressa Kisses::

I love reading your reviews of Caressa- the chemistry and connection is so easy to see. The pictures show just how happy she really is!!

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Hollywood it is always better when there is chemistry in the party situation and the two actually like eachother!

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Ankou. I feel like the lucky guy to have found Caressa!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Doc Rocker, this is such a great review! Thank you so much! I so enjoyed our time together! I always do, but this was so much fun in the jacuzzi tub! I love "rubbing" your sore aching muscles, and the muscles that weren't sore! LOL I can't wait until our next time we are together! December will be here before we know it! (I hope) Kisses to you Doc!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa Kisses

standlkpost20.jpg
    standlk21post.jpg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc wrote:
    Caressa, my darling thank you for the joy you bring I will miss you much my princess!

All I want to say is thank you Doc! I can't wait until December and I will miss you too! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa
    hslkpost.jpg

Conan likes this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You're welcome Caressa talk to you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We both had a lot of fun and great memories and pictures to go along with it! Kisses until next time!

Wet Warm Kisses; Caressa

image-1.jpeg

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Who wants to take a bath with me, next?? We can do all the fun hot things Doc and I did!

rsz_printlklr_1p.jpg

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Let's book today at the GDW and we can have a fun hot time in the tub together!

Kisses; Caressa
    bath_1.jpeg
    bath_stand_boards.jpg

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hey, Doc I ready for another bath together? It will be hot!

Hot Wet Kisses; Caressa
    bath_5boards.jpg

14. Fantastic Review! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

This was an unforgettable party, so glad we did it!

animation 3.gif

16. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Great review and pictures!

17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

It was a great party, great review thanks chyrh! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses; Caressa

7966D38E-9194-41C4-A68C-272E4E349FB2.PNG

18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

This was amazing fun! I can't believe the wait from last March is almost over! See you in 8 days my dear Caressa!

19. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We are down to 5 days! Woo hoo
    Excited Kisses; Caressa
    reddress_lkpost2.jpg

20. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Hot Bath in March !! I hope this time round it would be much more pleasant in December !!

Looks like you guys had awesome Jacuzzi Fun, It was wonderful reading the thread :)

21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I added back these amazing pics I took of Caressa that had gotten lost. Enjoy!
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Great memories and many more to come...
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_8579.JPG

grizzly likes this.
  23. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great booking and great pics of our beautiful Caressa

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

25. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It was an unforgettable evening Caressa. Thanks so much for allow me to take those memory pics![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. What a WONDERFUL thread of a beautiful lady!!! :) I feel kind of jealous I wasn't there!! how awesome tehe[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Riley, it was a wonderful time with a wonderful guy.... I can't wait until the next time...
    Kisses; Caressa
    IMG_1428.JPG IMG_1430.JPG

Docrocker likes this.