PIC THREAD MY AWESOME FIRST OVER NIGHT PARTY

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 6, 2016.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

IMG_1762.JPG IMG_1734.jpg
    Here are my awesome and memorable pics from my "Overnight Party":[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1770.JPG
    FullSizeRender-6.jpg

IMG_1696-1.JPG

View from our room on the 20th Floor, The Summit Tower Suite at the Grand Sierra Resort. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    tuch2881 and auron79 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here is another pix of us waiting for our Steak Dinner at Charlie Palmer Steak House at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

FullSizeRender.jpg

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's another pix of us leaving our room at the Summit Tower Suite, Grand Sierra Resort:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_1799.jpg

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Here's a pix of the refrigerator and microwave in our room:[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FullSizeRender.jpg

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Fantastic pictures Cumisha of a hot and sexy out date. What a cute couple you guys make. Thanks for sharing.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

7. I'm so happy for you !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie Well-Known Member

This sounded like you had a blast! It looked fun!

9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Looks like you had a great time Cumisha!!

10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Wonderful pics Cumisha. I know what an amazing time you guys had!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had an awesome time!!! He is so adorable and a "Sweetheart" too!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing and we had an amazing time!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had so much fun!!! I can't wait to experience it again!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Where do you want to go next on your next outdate, Cumisha?

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing and we both look forward to more happy and memorable experiences again in the future!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hi Ada Marie!!! We had a "Awesome time" and we look forward to another "Overnight" again in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Wow looks like you guys had a really great time on your out date. Very nice pictures too

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I look forward to you guys having another overnight too!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I love the pictures! You two look like you were having a ball with each other! Overnights are a great way to really get to know one another!

21. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

Looks like you had a Blast Cumisha!!!!

22. You're so lucky and such a sweet awesome lady ! Sounds like you had awesome time.

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had an "Awesome and Memorable" experience together!!! I look forward to having another "Overnight" with him in the future!!! We've talked about Lake Tahoe for the next party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the compliments and we had a lot of fun getting to know each other!!! We had a memorable and fabulous experience and we look forward to more Overnights together!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It was nice meeting you and thanks for the compliment and we had an awesome and memorable experience getting to know each other!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had an awesome and memorable experience getting to know each other!!! We look forward to more "Overnights" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I love the pictures you guys!! Thanks for sharing.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a fabulous and memorable experience together and we look forward to our next Overnight Out Date together in the near future.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sophia for the compliment!! I had an awesome time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had an awesome time!!! It felt like we were in "High School"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a fabulous and memorable experience together and we look forward to more "Out Dates" in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the compliments and sharing your thoughts!!! We had an awesome, romantic and memorable experience together!!! We look forward to more "Out Dates" in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Alice for sharing your thoughts!!! We had an "Awesome and Romantic experience together!!! We can't wait to do it again in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]