REVIEW My adventure with Madison Malone!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by James Donald, Nov 2, 2017.

1. When I first heard of brothels, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. And to be honest I was very nervous. When I step foot inside The Love Ranch Las Vegas I was overcome with excitement in more ways than one. I had a lineup of beautiful ladies in front of me but one in particular stood out amongst the rest, her name was Madison Malone. After all the ladies introduce themselves I picked Madison for my tour and immediately my nerves began to lessen. She gave me a tour of the house which ended in her bedroom. By the time we ended up there I felt like I had known her my whole life. She made something that was once very nerve-wracking to me seem very normal compared to the thoughts that were racing through my head. We had a marvelous party! The chemistry was amazing. She made me feel like the luckiest man in the world. By the time she was finished with me I had some pep in my step. And then to top it off she made me one of the best sandwiches I think I've ever had. If I recall correctly it was a Twist on a Cuban sandwich because she is Cuban and I had never tried a Cuban sandwich before I didn't know sandwiches had ethnicities at all haha. It's safe to say I will be returning to The Love Ranch very soon. Thank you so much for everything Madison it was a pleasure to meet you. And I am just so delighted we were able to cross paths and Venture on this miraculous journey together. I will never forget you and I will surely be seeing you soon!!!!

Until next time,
    James

Madison Malone likes this.
  2. Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review I greatly appreciate it. I had a wonderful time with you and I'm glad that I could calm your nerves I will always be your sex therapist!!! Until our next adventure!!! Hugs and kisses

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. What a great time you had with Madison! Thanks for the review.

Madison Malone likes this.
  4. Yes It was lots of fun!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!