My 7 Year Quest - Alex Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Alex Page (who was known as Alexandra Royale at the time) first became known to me in 2010. I loved reading her posts which were always interesting, well thought out, intelligent and very sweet. Her pictures were always artistic, sultry and hot as hell! I soon discovered that she was a friend of my all time favorite Bunny, Maya Love. That reinforced that Alexandra was an amazing girl. I knew I wanted to meet her and party with her. Knowing that she was an alum of another Big Ten school (Ohio State) also made me want her all the more.

As luck (bad luck) would have it, Alexandra was never at the ranch when I was. I had some health issues in 2012 and ended up not visiting the ranches for 5 years. When I returned to the ranches last year in August of 2016, I scoured the message board for Alexandra only to discover that Alexandra was no longer at MLBR. I was crushed and figured that I had missed my shot to ever meet her and party with her.

While perusing the message board prior to this year’s ranch visit, I happened upon the profile page of Alex Page. When I checked out her awesome pictures, I realized that Alex Page is actually the Bunny formerly known as Alexandra Royale. I felt like my heart was going to actually burst through my chest. I sent an email to Alex telling her that I hoped to party with her the week of the 4th of July. I didn’t hear back from her and figured either she wasn’t interested or hadn’t received my message.

Move forward to July 1st and I received an email from Alex. She informed me that she had not been receiving her messages from the Bunny Ranch site. When she did receive her messages, she thought she had answered all of them and later discovered she had missed my email. She apologized and said she would understand if I had filled up my schedule all ready. I responded right away letting her know that I was very excited to meet her and we would absolutely party together and that I was at the airport in Reno and had just loaded my luggage in my rental car and would be at MLBR as fast as I could drive there.

When I arrived at the ranch, I took my luggage to my room and headed to the parlor to hang out. Soon after I arrived in the parlor, the bells rang for a lineup. After the lineup was over I saw Alex. I jumped up to approach her and introduce myself to her and received an amazing hug from her. We then sat down in the parlor to chat. It was surreal to me that after waiting for 7 long years that I was actually talking to this Goddess that I had fantasized about for 7 long years! We set our party for 9am (I just love morning parties) on July 3rd. With apologies to Franklin D. Roosevelt, it was a day that in my personal history “Will live in infamy!”

Fast forward to July 3rd at 9am. I find myself chatting to Alex in the parlor. Realizing that a potential of fantasizing/lusting after someone for 7 years is that you may have built this encounter to impossible to achieve levels. Next we had a quick negotiation, a trip to the booker and on to Alex’s room to consummate a 7 year itch. When the party started I discovered that Alex is so much more impressive than what I thought my vivid imagination had built her up to be. I felt an immediate connection with Alex as if I had actually known her for 7 years rather than just dreaming about her for 7 years.

Alex is take your breath away gorgeous. So sweet and sexy that it boggles the mind. Her very large all natural breasts are so perky that they appear to defy the laws of gravity. The rest of our party shall remain private between Alex and I, but I admit it was a life affirming experience that was worth every second of the 7 year wait and I assure you that it will be repeated again and again because knowing what I now know, I simply can’t wait for another 7 years to repeat the experience that is Alex Page.

I highly encourage everyone to book a party with Alex to verify my review and experience the erotic charms of this amazing young woman for themselves. You won’t be disappointed!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

tuch2881, kmoney, AlexPage and 4 others like this.
  2. Probably the first time the famous quote by Roosevelt has been used at Ranch (LOL)
    Good review

Spartan Fan and AlexPage like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!! You are so sweet and charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Spartan Fan likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;):) This is truly one fabulous review of one incredible woman!!! Alex is all that you've expressed and so much more!!! Alex is truly special and someone you will never forget!!!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review Dave!! She is a special lady![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartan Fan likes this.
  7. I'm so glad you two were finally able to connect!

Spartan Fan likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!! [smilie=happy.gif]

AlexPage likes this.
  9. Dave, I can't properly express how much it meant to finally spend time with you, and to read what you wrote here. You are an amazing person, and I simply can't wait to see you again. It's rare to discover such an instant chemistry, but I felt it within minutes of meeting you. I have to laugh about how I ever thought that I blew my chance of partying with you when I slipped up and confused Michigan State and the University of Michigan way back when we first started talking LOL (this Buckeye still feels the shame). I'm so glad that wasn't the case because I definitely would've been missing out. Thank you for everything, and I'm thrilled to know that it won't be another seven years before our next encounter. [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Spartan Fan likes this.
  10. LOL! I'll put money down on you being right about that.

11. Dave is a gentleman for sure! :)

12. Aww, thank you so much for saying that. You guys have made my day! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thank you, John!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. It was definitely a special moment. :)

15. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

So Sweet!!![smilie=be mine!.gif]

Kombi Esquire and AlexPage like this.
  16. Thank you, Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks Spartan Fan for liking my post!!! You are so sweet and charming!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]