My 5-Star Party with Shelby Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Longonisa, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Stopped by unexpectedly at Sagebush with no intention to party & asked for Shelby Star out of curiosity. I was pleasantly surprised that she was there. I was a little nervous to talk to her, but quickly got past that when she began to speak, her voice was like honey. We talked of our hobbys and other things in general, but nothing leading to sex, which I felt no pressure. After stepping out to see the other Ranches & the Cabaret, I was drawn back to Sagebush & Shelby. After talking a little more she gave me the option to visit her another time. I think I responded since I was here.......well we ended up in her room. She gave me the opportunity to name a price that she was fine with. I added that I had a Special ED issue of going soft, that she assured me it was okay & had another alternative, that she had me so relaxed that I didn't have that issue AT ALL! Shelby was so awesome, her body, even tho all over was soft to the touch, she has a athletic definition. Even her vagina had a sensual grip! I loved how her moaning & calling out kept me aroused throughout our time. After sharing a shower & feeling each other up, she showed me how to navigate thru the Message Board. Now I can see that she has such a large following, she's bubbly, caring, winning smile & positive,fun not to mention a hot body & a sexy kisser! I'll definitely keep in touch with her.

2. @shelbystar this speaks to how accommodating and how much you care about all of your visitors. I love to see reviews like this highlighting the great work and visits people have at the houses!

kmoney and shelbystar like this.
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Thank you for a great review! I had so much fun with you and I cannot wait to do it again with you!!!!!!

kmoney and Longonisa like this.
  4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I wanted to add, that I am so happy that you stopped by and we clicked so easily and had such a hot fun time! Come by and see me again!
    xoxo
    Shelby
    IMG_1298.jpg IMG_1299.jpg

kmoney and Longonisa like this.
  5. I'm so happy too that we got along right from the start too! I'm SOOO looking forward to be with you again. I wish that I could be at the Winter Wonderland with you as my date, but I'll be in the area during Hot August Nights. If I get a spontaneous urge to journey to the ranches again, I'll definitely let you know!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Amado

shelbystar and kmoney like this.
  6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Darlin' we did get along wonderfully and staying in touch with you and getting to know you even more has been a pleasure! I am here for when you want to come back! No pressure no drama!
    xoxo
    351.JPG

Wfarmerw and Longonisa like this.
  7. Hi Shelby!
    It's really great to hear from you! I'm just getting over something not the flu, feeling much better. Still looking into some getaway flights to Reno towards the last weekend of Jan. Would love to come back & spend more time with you!!

xoxo 2

shelbystar likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

Longonisa likes this.
  9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Hi darlin'! I hope you are feeling better and I can't wait until we see each other again. I will be here but unavailable on the 27th-28th. Let me know what dates work for us! I really look forward to seeing you again!
    IMG_1768.JPG

Longonisa likes this.
  10. Hi Shelby

Looking into flights on the last week of January. If I can secure one, I'll let you know.
    Would love to pick up where we left off!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

shelbystar likes this.
  11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Longonisa, that will be wonderful! Let me know when you find your flight!
    xoxo
    Shelby
    IMG_1790.JPG IMG_1791.JPG

12. I agree, Shelby is so easy to talk to! There is just something about her. I cannot wait to party with her again.

shelbystar likes this.
  13. I agree, Shelby has an uplifting personality for everyone to see.

shelbystar likes this.
  14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I really want to talk and make my clients very comfortable with me! I look forward to the next party with Longonisa!
    [​IMG]

15. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

What a hot party! Guy's believe me if you are on the fence about booking Shelby, read her reviews they are all 100% accurate about the hot party you will have with Shelby!