My 1st 2 Girl Party w/ Team Latina - Sebrina Green & Shakyra

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

When I arrived at the Bunny Ranch on Friday, March 13th, I needed to meet Sebrina Green since she had gratiously accepted my invitation to be my partner for the Lap Dance Competition. I had not met Sebrina other than through the message board and Live Chat. I spotted Ashley Bootie, who I knew from my first trip. She informed me that Sebrina was nervous and wanted several bunnies to participate with us as helpers. That sounded good and Ashley took me back to meet Sebrina.

When I entered Sebrina's room, I saw her and Shakyra. I heard Shakyra speaking Spanish so realized she was Latina. I have always had a "thing" for Latina women and had never had the opportunity to party with one. I heard Sebrina answer in Spanish and like the idiot that I am, just thought she had picked up Spanish in her native Southern California. As I looked (OK, stared) at Sebrina, I realized that she was Latina also. This was the genesis of my idea to experience my "Latina Fantasy".

I made it thru the Lap Dance Competition (which we won do to Team Latina Plus 2 - Sebrina Green, Shakyra, Ashley Booty and Kirby Kisses). After the contest, I hung out with Sebrina and Shakyra for the rest of the evening/early morning. They were so sweet and fun to hang with and so easy to talk to. I told them of my "thing" for Latina women. Sebrina is a former Marine, as I am. She is beautful and exudes a quiet confidence and has a razor sharp intellect and a wonderfully acerbic sense of humor. Shakyra is quiet until you get to know her but very sweet and likes to pamper. She also has the type of body that other bunnies comment on how great she looks as she passes by. That is high praise indeed.

On Saturday, I told Sebrina and Shakyra that I wanted them to be my first 2 girl party and my "Latina Fantasy" all rolled into one. They agreed and we proceeded to their room (they were sharing a room for the weekend) and the neogotiation was over quickly and we booked the party.

I had a lot of expectations of this long desired 2 girl party and having my "Latina Woman" cherry popped. A gentleman does not reveal intimate details, but let me say that it was an incredible, exciting and fulfilling fantasy come to life for me. I actually saw God. He was speaking Spanish so I could not understand what he was saying, but I took his thumbs up gesture to mean, "Congratulations, Spartan. What took you so long to live out this fantasy?"

I can whole heartedly recommend that you book a party with Sebrina Green and Shakyra, either individually or as a team. Even if you do not have the "Latina Fantasy" as I do, you can't go wrong with either of these beautiful and so sweet young ladies.

Dave