Multi Day Specials

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

So Christmas is just around the corner. Idk about you but I want to Be Home. I love this holiday because of my family. My granny, my aunties and uncles and cousins...
    So that's my short term goal, to be home and have a cozy comfortable Holiday season.
    So I'm figuring a great way to accomplish this expeditiously is come up with an offer one couldn't refuse.
    Are you the type of gentleman who enjoys making a lady really really happy and smile ALOT ? Giggle, laugh smile hug you and say "thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, oh thank you" and show you gratefulness and pamper you not equally but beyond comparable to how you're helping me accomplish My goal. Let Me Show You TRUEST MOST SINCERE Appreciation? Sensual and Loving Appreciation?
    Book a 24hr rendezvous and get a 24hr Free. Book 2 days get 2 days Free. This includes outdates. This includes my Entire menu!!!
    I will, "Love" you all over your body and spirit. I promise rps20160825_134250_110.jpg rps20160825_134411_852.jpg

ericdf11 likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you want to be with a woman who appreciates what you do ?
    I'll show you how appreciation feels ;)
    rps20160826_035249_369.jpg

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Why not? Let's go have fun! Let's explore! There's so much to do in life why do it alone or with the wrong company?

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

This is an going special...
    Why not? I'm feeling generous :)
    rps20160902_143635_659.jpg

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great specials Melissa!

6. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me