Ms. Suvari going above and beyond

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by julia72, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I have to thank the ranch staff and Anna Suvari for going above and beyond! For my sweetie’s birthday I decided to give her the best birthday ever, an evening with the lovely Anna Suvari. It’s hard to surprise my sweetie but still I wanted to surprise her with a little something for that evening. I had ordered chocolate covered strawberries to be delivered to the ranch for my sweetie. I had arranged this with Anna, she knew when they would be delivered and was going to take care of keeping them until the party that evening. That afternoon Anna called me and told me the strawberries hadn’t been delivered. So I immediately tried to track them down. Long story short the delivery was held up in Sacramento and would not be delivered that evening. Anna reassured me not to worry they were going to take care of it. Anna and the staff made chocolate covered strawberries and they were ready when we arrived at the ranch that evening.

I did not expect this and was extremely grateful they could help me out last minute with the birthday surprise.

Another reason to love the Bunnyranch.

And to Ms. Suvari…Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You are a very special woman

2. Oh, sweetie, I was happy to arrange for the chocolate covered strawberries. I wanted her birthday celebration to be perfect! And for the record, I think it turned out pretty darned close. ;)

Thank you for helping to make it happen! (And for the savory, ahem, appetizer that came a night earlier!) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

3. This does not surprise me at all. What might be considered "above and beyond" for Anna is just how it's done. I will have to remember the chocolate covered strawberries idea for our next party.

4. Anna has a heart of gold. She is never too busy for me.

5. I believe her birthday was perfect :D You're very welcome for the appetizer. The pleasure was all mine...well maybe not all mine...I believe in sharing the pleasure :twisted:

6. Thanks to you both-it was perfect!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. We'll put them to good use! ;)

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

First class treatment from Anna. Does she really ever fail to deliver? :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. No, she never fails!! :D :D :D :D :D

10. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I would venture to say a first rate experience with Anna is the closest thing to a sure thing in life! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. Happy New Year, H&J! Miss you both! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Miss you too! [smilie=i love you1.gif]