More Quality Time with Jade Capri!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scrt_sqrl, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Wow! That was a long time. After a really long courtship, Jade and I had our first party in September of 2013. What an experience! (Look elsewhere here on the boards for an account of that wonderful time!) Shortly after that first party, I lost my job of 15 years…UNEMPLOYMENT SUCKS!! Well, Monday night, Jade and I got to make up for even MORE lost time and it was even better than our first encounter!

They say that abstinence…errrr….ummmmmm…absence makes the heart grow fonder and boy we seem to be fond of each other! Jade had stepped out for a few minutes and I arrived a bit early, so we kind of crashed into each other in the parlor. Jade makes you feel like you are her special friend from the moment she sees you. We hugged and headed back to her new room, which is REALLY NICE! It has to be the nicest room at the Love Ranch and she deserves it!

Jade is always generous with spending social time before and after our parties, so I wasn’t really sure how soon we were going to get to the good stuff. Well, there was no messing around, because I felt like the party was starting before we even started. From the minute she saw me, she made me feel wanted and desired in the best of ways. Negotiations (if you want to call them that) were easy and the fun began!

The kissing started almost immediately, and you can call me old fashioned, but there is nothing hotter that some good old fashioned passionate kissing! We had been planning this evening for a while and I joked with Jade and told her that she didn’t have to try to lure me because I was a sure thing!

As I said in my last review, Jade is so good at picking up what turns a guys on, and add in the fact that I have been waiting for this for nearly a year, THIS was a memorable party. Intense and passionate. I think we both enjoy giving as much as receiving. We couldn’t keep our hands, lips and various other body parts of off each other. She did everything in her power to make sure that I had the BEST POSSIBLE TIME (twice! Hee hee!) Jade is really good at making you feel like you are the only guy in the universe. After being with her, it makes it hard to be with anyone else!

Afterwards we spent some more time together, and the after time is as good as the party itself. We talked about things to see and do around Reno and Lake Tahoe and already started to talk about the next time we would see each other. This girl is addictive on ALL levels. There is so much more to Jade than just the sexual side. If you want to spend time with a lady who is the total package, she’s your girl!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. excellent review!

4. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Courting at its best [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I think I understand how you feel.

6. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Happy Times w Jade

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading it TahoeG [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Absolutely. I love that.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) I wish I could show you

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Always :)

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Since we're wishing for the same thing, maybe it will happen. :)

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will be always hoping for it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

I know thats all i hear about u [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

They are so nice with me.

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are always on my mind :)
    I see many squirrels every day :)

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I heard your town is getting cold :shock:
    Not surprise there, right? If you think of a warm place to visit, I know one hehe

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with you @scrt_sqrl
    Kissing lead to so many fun stuff. On that note, I was too a sure thing lol

dreamscometrue likes this.