About Me More About Cassie&My August Schedule!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cassiecarter, Aug 4, 2016.

1. I will be leaving this saturday at 3am to catch my plane to go back to MICHIGAN!
    I am racing my 2011 Camaro in Indianapolis for SSCA (Sports Car Club of America!)
    I will be returning August 9th at 11pm:)

I will then be leaving again the 20th till the 23rd of August for another SSCA race in South Bend Indiana!
    I am leading in points (V8 class and the Womens series), so I can not miss these events!

The last date I will be missing is possibly the 27th&28th(unsure due to being on the waiting list for entry) to go to Wisconsin to race with The Optima Street Car Challenge which is aired on the Speed channel on TV!!

I WILL miss everyone while I am gone and can't wait till I return :)
    While I am here I will be on shift from 4-4 & I am usually up around 10am and on the floor anyways;)
    If you would like to see me any other time, please do not hesitate to make a 10% deposit and a appointment of your time choosing! I will be ready for you:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I will be leaving later tonight!!
    Good bye to you all I can not wait to see you soon!!!!!!!

4. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Great to let these gents know your schedule!!! Thanks for posting it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Cassie I look forward to seeing and meeting with you someday really soon. You are a very sexy girl.

6. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great post Cassie. Thanks for sharing!

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

How fun, Cassie!!!! Hope you have a great time in your race and on your time off! Can't wait to see you back

8. Wow! Impressive racing record.
    Nice car!
    Best of Luck!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Thanks for sharing your schedule!!! You are awesome and cum on guys - Have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank you so much!!!!
    I have worked very hard on it:)

1hairluvr likes this.
  11. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Shes on Schedule guys so come play 20160520_130722.jpg

12. My flight got delayed so I willl be there wenesday at 7 but i missed doctor so i wont clear till friday morning!

13. so everyone knows ill be leaving this saturday at 6am!!! I hope to see you before then!!!!:)

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Cassie, you're beautiful and amazing inside and out. We'll all miss you when you are gone and be rooting for you.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

BOOK YOUR PARTY WITH THE AWESOME AND ADORABLE CASSIE BEFORE BEFORE SHE LEAVES FOR ANOTHER RACE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

cassiecarter likes this.
  16. I sure hope I see all of everyone before I go!

pcwhoo likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your schedule!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I am gone untill the 7th of august!!

19. I agree, we miss you Cassie!! hurry back soon loves

20. I willl! Ill be back as soon as I can be i miss you and all my people there!!

21. I cant wait to be back in septmeber!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Absolutely!
    Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

23. I would like to be a professional Driver in racers.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. wish I had known this...I live in Indiana and probably could've come out to cheer you on

25. Well shoot!!!! Im sorry!!!

26. Gotta love a woman that can handle a fast car :D